Used 2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan Consumer Reviews - 163 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

Great Mileage - After 15k
By Nissan

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Great highway miles after 15k miles - suddenly mileage went up 3 - 4 mpg. Now averages 34 - 36 on highway at 67 mph (about 2,000 rpm) Love bluetooth, quiet ride, & CVT - no gear lurching and slight hum isn't noticeable unless your foot is on the floor. Hate the absolutely terrible plastic interior - look sideways at it and it mars - completely ruins the great design.

CVT, bluetooth and exterior looks and (now) wonderful gas mileage

Fix the crappy materials on the interior. Not suitable for the East German Trabant or even a Tata Motors vehicle.

It's Got Bugs
By roamdogg

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I decided to go with the 07 model after totaling my 97 Sentra in early 2006. It seemed like a nice upgrade. Almost immediately I began having problems with driver's seat making squeaking noise and shifting forward/backward just to annoy me. Three dealerships, and they all say they can't duplicate it. CD player likes to fade in and out when I turn it up loud, and the drivers side door lock controls are making a "whooshing" sound when I use it. Since it's not happening "all the time", Nissan won't address the problem. I've learned it's got to break in order for them to fix it while its under warranty, otherwise wait for your warranty to expire and revisit them. They'll fix it then.

Comfortable front seats, does well on long road trips, nice pickup, roomy trunk

Backseats are hard, lots of blindspots in this car, interior plastic is cheap and scratches/stains very easily, gas tank should be on the other side, tire sensors are overly sensitive, after a year with no water damage the car smells moldy

I love my Sentra !
By Rosa

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I love my sentra from the inside out. It is very roomy and comfortable. I have 2 children that fell in love with the car just as much as i have. I haven't had any problems with the car at all. My family is very happy with our Nissan Sentra.

The shifter, seats, over sized glove box, sunglass holder, adjustable cup holder, I like everything about my car! From the interior to the exterior.

None

Only ok
By me

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Went with it for the good mileage but I am getting lower than expected. The CVT is ok, different, but ok. Coming out of a VW Jetta and I went to this. Drives ok and being 6' it has good headroom. Trunk is ok and the hide a way trunk is ok. Overall you shouldn't expect much of the car, as I said in the title, it's only ok

Steering wheel radio controls, keyless entry (it takes getting used to but now I like it a lot)

Fold a way and heated mirrors , actual mpg listings

I Love my Black Pearl!
By HoustonDriver

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I needed good commuter car to drive about 44 miles round trip a day and wanted something cheap yet elegant. Looked at the 2008 Kia Rio and other small and older cars but I got what I wanted a black 2007 Nissan Sentra. It is such a nice car to drive! It sounds solid on the road and I love the way the doors slam. No cheap sounding clank! It's big enough for 4 people and looks great. I was going to pass the car to my 15 year old daughter to drive but I think I'm going to have to buy her another car, I love this one too much to give it up.

I really like the gas mileage and the solid look of the car.

No cruise control and I'd like better hubcaps but I love the car.