Used 2006 Nissan Sentra Consumer Reviews - 125 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Nissan Sentra

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

Recommend
By freddy

2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

4 years 50,000 miles later fast, fun, easy to drive. front seats are spacious and comfortable. very smooth ride.

bucket front seats, huge trunk space, sunroof, stereo system, and POWER.

more leg space for back, better air conditioning, updated dashboard n exterior.

piece of crap
By foxyirish

2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Gas cap broken, it will not shut tight and will not open with pull switch inside the car. Trunk will not open by pull tab inside car or remote button. Will only open by key. Rear bumper loose and hanging on passenger side. Wheel bearings were replaced on driver rear within 6 months of purchase. Rear passenger side now need replaced. Difficult to start at times. I will NOT buy another Nissan Sentra. No freaking way.

Nothing

All the above.

I <3 my Nissan Sentra
By Kiko is a great car

2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first car, and I named her Kiko. I am 5 feet 1 inches tall and a quarter, and this car HAS PLENTY OF LEG ROOM! The only complaint I have about this car is the cup holders in the front (they always turn on a cd player and/or make it impossible to change the cd that I am listening to) I also have fosgate 6 multiple cd changer which sounds awesome. The car is great on gas, only thing to improve this car would be to make it more powerful in the snow, Buffalo Winter snow.

Sound System, comfortable seats, fuel costs, great AC/HEAT, the seats move, the back seats have alot of room for me, I'm pretty short.

Improve the cup holders.

great car
By demonhunterfan

2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Nissan Sentra. Fun to drive. Has grate pick up and moves real smooth. Got the Rockford fostgate audio and that sounds sweet. My only real is the front cup holder. And the fuel pump needs addressing. But for the 10K that I paid for it is worth every penny. The transmission went at about 29k dealer ship said that it was a fluke. Probably the previous owner. Just put a new belt on look worn and did not want it to go when I was driving would have caused more problems. Great car. Hope to keep it for a very long time.

Disappointed
By kim

2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I totally agree with Carolina (first page.) I had a Sentra in the 80's never changed the oil, did any maintenance or anything. Ran like crazy. Now, I totally maintain my 2006 that I bought new and it has had belt replacement, thermostat replacement, heat plate adjustment, and now until it warms up it sound like it's going to fall apart under the hood. Also, the cup holder is too close to the stereo controls. It switches from radio to CD when you bump it. The gas mileage isn't the greatest either. I won't buy another Nissan.

stereo, leather steering wheel, sturdy interior, blue color.

See above