Used 1994 Nissan Sentra Coupe Consumer Reviews

$777 - $1,835

Used Sentra for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

I Love My Sentra

Killkare, 02/17/2010
XE 2dr Coupe

This car was handed down to me from my father. We purchased it 6 years ago and we couldn't be any happier with the car. I am a teenager and I drive the car to its limits. I enjoy it because it gets me to and from school and work. It does have a lot of rust though, the person before us didn't take very good care of it. I also enjoy the great gas millage I get with it. I'll take 34 mpg over anything else. I get better gas millage then most of these new cars on the road today. I have had some problems with sensors and my clutch switch. But they were cheap and inexpensive items to replace. I expect to run this car until the day it dies. And I have a feeling its going to be a couple more years be 4 it dies.

reliable transportation

joseph, 09/21/2015
Limited 2dr Coupe (1994.5)

Great gas mileage . fun too drive and reliable.

The Energizer Bunny of cars

frogger1, 12/12/2009
XE 2dr Coupe

Mine has 170,000+ miles on it. It has taken me across the U.S., up and down mountains, across snowy rural roads, through narrow city streets... everywhere! Paint is peeling off, visors torn. What can you expect. It's an older car. I had to replace the alternator, had some brake work done. Transmission fluid leak gave me a big scare but it was only a $300 repair for that. AC doesn't work anymore (in the northwest though, it's usually fine). We'll get a new car eventually... we are waiting for this one die. But the Sentra keeps on going. We might go another year with it.

Love my Little Red

OBjr, 08/05/2017
E 2dr Coupe

My 94 Sentra E 1.6 5spd manual with 150,000 on her. She will not die. I bought it used 4yrs ago as a second car. She might sit for weeks and still fires on the first crank. I've done the brakes and alternator as well as the clutch cable when I first got her but other than that nothing. It's 2017 and I don't want to let her go. Unfortunately the previous owner was unappreciative of her and she went to rot. You see prior to this one I had a 93' with 180.000 that I bought for $400 and put 60,000 mi on over 6yrs delivering pizza. That too was rotted when I got her. Some paint and bondo and good to go. Sad to say that the frame has seen better days and unless I can get some welding done then it's only a matter if time. It's hard to find these anymore. If you do they are probably automatics and that aint for me.

Eh, it's average.

banyon, 12/03/2006
E 2dr Coupe

I bought the car in 1999 at 66k miles. I just needed a box that ran until I got out of school, which is exactly what I got. I had a lot of problems with the clutch, replacing it twice. apparently it has some kind of funky "adjustable clutch" which Nissan only made for this year's models. Since I didn't know about it when I bought it, I snapped it clean. You will too, if you ride your clutch like I do. I also eventually had to replace a starter. The check engine light came on a lot due to a bad O2 sensor. Seemed to guzzle a lot of oil, but I treated it badly, not doing the regular maintenance. Good If you just need to get around town.if it's got over 50k miles, don't take a lot of long trips.