2016 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews - 105 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2016 Nissan Rogue

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:

2016 NISSAN ROUGE VIBRATIONS
By DONNA OSBORN

2016 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I loved my Rouge at first. My 2016 Rouge vibrates at a low speed and idols. Its been in the shop two different times and was told that they just do that. It did not do that for the first half year. I am very dissapointed and probably will trade it in, and not for another Nissian. Sorry

Safety?
By valerian

2016 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I rented a Nissan Rogue 2016 in Las Vegas. Handling was so so as the car was taking inclination when turning and the driving wheel was very vague around the middle point. But the worse has to come.
A crazy driver crossed my road twice and I had to make an emergency braking.
Then big surprise: front wheels blocked and no ABS did not engage.
I had to pump the brake as it was current 20 years ago!
I thought that my last time was coming speed was decreasing very slowly.
Hopefully not collision occurred.
What a dangerous car...

A great SUV!
By Gary Samosky

2016 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We bought this 2016 Rogue SV AWD from West Hills Nissan. The sales staff was awesome and the vehicle has surpassed our expectations. I would highly recommend this vehicle and the people at West Hills Nissan when looking for a new or used vehicle.

Happy w/ 2012 Rogue S. Happier with the 2016 SV
By Ron A.

2016 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I was a happy owner a 2012 Rogue S for a couple years. I kinda wished I had a backup camera on it. So when the last of the 2016 line came out and I saw the deals being offered I knew it was time to trade up. The SV trim had everything I wanted and more. Bluetooth, Backup camera, even more storage capability than in the previous generation Rogue. I'm pleasantly impressed with the new electronics, individual air presssure tire sensors and the moveable and tilt back seats. My friends like e drink holder! I'm most impressed with the quiet ride and the brighter headlights. I've owned 2004 and 2006 Altima S as well as the 2012 Rogue S and I'm very familiar and happy with the 2.5 L engine that all those cars had. It's plenty peppy for highway and city driving. I know I can put 100,000 plus miles easy on it without a problem. If I needed a bigger engine I would just get a Pathfinder or Murano. The AWD on the 2012 never failed me in the WV winters. I expect this Compact SUV to perform in the winter weather just as well. I don't need to tow a trailer and I could care less about doing burnouts these days. If you are such a gear head that you want to feel a transmittion that shifts from every gear, then maybe a CVT isn't for you. Give me the higher gas mileage and comfortable ride. The NASA inspired driver's seat with the lunar support and electronic positioning is awesome. I'm a satisfied Nissan owner.

Upgraded and loving it!
By Cassandra

2016 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I've had my 2016 almost 2 weeks. HUGE difference from my 2012. More driver/front room and rear passenger room. Love that there is a place for my cell to rest and the bluetooth option to answer calls while driver. Added Pandora with ease. Rear passenger ac and hear vents and more cup holders. Another great feature is that the rear seats recline and are individually adjustable. Great acceleration along with a smooth and more comfortable drive and ride. This is the first time i've ever purchased the same model vehicle and i am a satisfied owner.