Used 2014 Nissan Rogue SUV Consumer Reviews - 49 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Nissan Rogue SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:

Rogue is Best in Class for small SUV's
By Keith

2014 Nissan Rogue SUV S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Negotiate the best price and compare with Toyota Rav4, Honda CRV, Hyundai Tucson, Kia Sportage

Noisy
By PR

2014 Nissan Rogue SUV S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Rattles everywhere - crazy making! Rough ride - feel every bump on the road. Air conditioning doesn't ever really get cold. This has been like this since I bought it when the car was only a year old car with less than 15k miles on it. Ridiculous. Can't wait to get rid if it.

Total loss but definitely felt safe
By Joe B.

2014 Nissan Rogue SUV SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Had a nasty car accident in my new rogue. The good news about it was no one was harmed, however car was a total loss. The car is top safety pick for a reason. My accident was the result of my car's front end being in a side collision crash. The other car drove right through the front of the Rogue, ripping off the bumper and the engine fell out of place. The new design of virtually all plastic encasing the engine did cause for a total loss, but it allowed me to maintain control of my vehicle and did not allow the other car to come to an abrupt stop. Most of the energy transfer did not affect any of us in the car. Before the crash I had a knocking in the steering, which the dealership had a service bulletin on, this was attributed to washers, and unrelated to incident. Other than that, it rode very well, cabin was luxurious, but the infotainment system left something to be desired. Navigation system was laughable.

Don't agree with asceleration reviews
By Paul Lend

2014 Nissan Rogue SUV SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We bought a 2014 Nissan Rogue SV after having a basic 2010 model. We previously had Kia Sportage which we really liked. While shopping for a new car, we zeroed in on these two models. We were shocked with the highway performance of the Sportage. I actually asked the sales person if the emergency brake was on since it seemed to be very sluggish. By comparison, I never worry about accelerating from a stop light since I know that I can easily beat almost any car on the road, even without gunning it. I have no idea with other reviewers since there is no discernible shifting and I hit 60 mph. in just a few seconds.

Satisfied
By Robert Vlock

2014 Nissan Rogue SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

So far, very satisfied.