Used 2010 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews - 96 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Rogue

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:

Love my Rogue 360
By jmc101109

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I was looking to trade in my 2008 Altima for a small SUV with AWD. When I test drove the Rogue it felt perfect, very similar to driving my Altima, which I loved. Haven't had to use the AWD yet, but overall this car seems to be very solid and has driven well in the rain. One major complaint would be the HUGE blind spot to the rear. Back-up camera helps backing up, but nothing you can do on the highway. I also wish the Rogue had a package like the convenience plus the Altima has, I miss the sunroof, steering wheel controls, bigger door pockets and an interior gas cap release.

AWD, back-up monitor, comfortable to drive, good gas mileage for an SUV

BLIND SPOT, offer a sunroof package on the S model, interior gas cap release, illuminated lock and window buttons

3000 mile review
By Jimbo

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Get 22-23 mpg, expected better with 4 cyl. 6' tall and felt squished in everything I got in except for Rogue, has best view of road including Murano. rear and side views not good, have already had some close calls. will not exactly cruise effortlessly at higher speeds like my 15 yr old 6 cyl Accord could which could still drive circles around Rogue but had to let it go. have to drive Rogue more gingerly/less aggressively but maybe that's a good thing. alarm will not arm automatically like I'm used to. seat won't tilt. took a while to get used to tranny which is smooth but a little draggy. good luck opting out of satellite radio auto-renew, you are in for frustrating experience.

love the smart-key-- never realized what a hassle it is to get key out of your pocket every time till I did not have to do it anymore. had rear camera installed which did not come with leather package-- expensive but glad I did, very helpful.

put fuel-fill on driver's side where it belongs and gas cap should lock. inside mirror makes rear view too dark with or without anti-glare on, and always reverts back to auto anti-glare after you turn if off even during day with no one behind you. push-button start would be better than push and turn.

Update on third Rogue
By twowhldoug

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This us our 3rd Rogue. 2008 AWD was very noisy. 2009 was a lemon, Nissan could not fix it. Dealer helped us into 2010. So far this one has had none of the problems of the 2009. It has averaged 29 MPG all around driving. The trans is still noisy (as all are).The seats are good We take a lot of road trips (last week 2,983 mile trip). Fuel gauge is wacky (as all are). Disappointed that this 2010 has no in mirror compass. Would we buy a 4th? Can't say for sure (due to the way Nissan Company treated us with our 2009). But the dealer will have our biz for sure.

sound system

new front end (poss from Krom') improve the trans very noisy.

Love this SUV
By Anne

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We have been searching for a new SUV, our old 2002 buck was ready to die so we traded in our Buick for the Nissan rouge we picked it up yesterday, drove it today love the feel the power and smooth ride, great car, we got it in glacier Pearl. Ppl complain of the service light that comes on and think it is a major problem when it come's on it means that the gas cap is not closed properly or tightly enough, so make sure the gas cap is tight and the light will not come on anymore if you tighten the gas cap hope this helps well looking forward to driving some more, lots of room in the back for storing everything, great small SUV excited to have this car, gappy trails everyone

Leg Room, Mileage,Large area at the back, Radio,and most of all the speed of this Car

A bit nicer Design,the 2011 is really nice in side all the Bells and whistles,the 2010 should have more bells and whistles.

Good riding car
By nhfiddler

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We bought this car for the comfortable ride and awd as we live in NH. Gas mileage at hwy26 looked good also. So far on my daily commute at 45-50 mph it gets about 30 mph, at hwy speeds (65+) it does drop to 26. The ride is still very comfortable 4 months later. On our trip to DC this summer the 4 cyl engine has to work a bit to enter freeway traffic, but cruises well thereafter, an optional 6 cyl engine would be nice.

comfortable front driver's seat, Sun roof, roof racks, folding rear seats

Auto off headlights, optional 6 cyl engine without having to go up to a Murano, bigger sun-glass holder