Used 2008 Nissan Quest Consumer Reviews - 33 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2008 Nissan Quest

View reviews for a specific Quest model:

A great mini-van with style
By Jade1023

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Having had 3 previous Town & Country vans, we had had enough of the maintenance/repair issues. We also were looking for more exterior style. We bought this van and promptly took a very long vacation. The performance of this van was far superior to our previous vans. We are sold on this van.

Interior room, exterior styling.

Gear shift obstructs the controls for the radio.

Lemon???
By kehaunani

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Well within the first year and a half, I had to take van back to dealer for quite a few fixes. There was a missing piece in the braking component, they replaced it, they had to replace the seals for the sliding door and hatch, the visors broke off just by opening them, they were replaced. My van was bogging while driving,check engine light came on with that,car had to be towed back to dealership, they had to change out the cylynoids. The a/c came on when it felt like it.they changed two major components for the a/c. went to p/u van after a/c repair, van would not start. end result, could not lemon law. didnt have 3x for the same problem.traded van in for a 2009 altima.wish me luck! :(

roomy

After 8 Months
By Esteban Salceda III

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My Quest is Awesome. It gets great gas mileage that ranges between 27-30 MPG on the highway. Tons of space. Phenomenal acceleration. Maximum performance is obtained by using 5W-30 Valvoline SynPower Oil or Castrol Edge (Synthetic Oil). Have not had any problems with it at all. Absolutely the best Mini-Van option on the Market. I got a great deal, that Ford, Toyota, nor Honda could match. The fold down rear seating options come in handy for moving days or hauling delicate items. Would buy again it opportunity arises. Great amount of features for base model. This van gots it all.

Performance, can hang with any car. Speed, Acceleration, Handling, etc.

Make the tire size a more common size. The 225 65R 16's are not common and difficult to find. Make the rear wiper blade cheaper to change. Slightly Darker tints would go a long way as well.

One Year In
By Tony

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Lots of space. Got a good deal on it, so it was a great value. Drives very much like a big car. Good power and pretty decent gas mileage (18 city - 24 to 25 highway). Agree with others that the body structure is a little loose.

Engine. Suspension. Value.

Can't understand why the 2nd row seats are more comfortable than the 1st row. The mild body squeaks and creaks will likely get worse over time.

Road champ
By brooksfam08

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in my 2000 Quest SE which we loved dearly. I thought it would be hard to see it go but na, I don't look back anymore because this performance and ride surpasses the old. Our 2000 model was fully loaded but this is definitely a upgrade. This is our 3rd car and it is hard to stay out of it. I got a unbeatable deal which made it very affordable which Honda didn't offer. For the options I have in the Quest SE, the only honda model that could compare is the Touring but the price was ridiculously much higher. Nissan Delivers.

I love the Handling, performance, Sky roof panels, Navi, bluetooth, engine is a beast and quiet, driver visibility, extra room for passengers and behind 3rd row, power lifegate and side doors. We also love the Bose audio, Dvd and multiplay modes for kids to be kids.

Rear windshield to pop out like the 2000 model, cabin chair windows to roll down and maybe also some under floor storage bins.