2007 Nissan Quest Consumer Review: Beware of Nissan Corp issued T

2007 Nissan Quest - Consumer Review

3.5 SL Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Beware of Nissan Corp issued TSB's
By Marie Reyes on

2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I never thought I would be a minivan owner but I saw the style of the quest..I fell in love with it. I read reviews vs other minivans and all seemed great on the Quest. Shortly after my warranty expired I started to notice a whining noise coming from the engine. When I took it into the dealership they kept it over night,charged me $100 to diagnose it. I was floored to find out that the estimate to replace my timing chain both primary and secondary along with the guides was going to cost $3,000!! I took it to for another opinion and at that time I was informed that Nissan KNEW this was a problem for years and has a Technical Service Bulletin out. I had never even heard about a TSB!??

Exterior Design - Automatic Doors - Rear Back up Camera Warning! Check out TSB's before you make a purchase!!!!!!!

Need more cup holders up front, need to move the DVD player off the floorboard. DVD player, rear sonar, passenger window all broken. AND don't sell someone a car if you know that they might as well add $3000 to the original note if you plan on driving it until you at least have it paid off!!!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review