Used 2007 Nissan Quest Minivan Consumer Reviews - 73 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan

View reviews for a specific Quest model:

Good value for money
By Bergolive

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We drive that car on horrible northern Canada roads and up to now (2 years of ownership) absolutely no problem with it. We knew the Odyssey reliability is better than the Quests, but the price and style of the Quest finally got us, and we do not regret at all. The front seats are not very comfortable, but the rest is good. Good value for the money.

Powerful drive train, road handling, power lift gate.

Front seats not very comfortable, back seat does not fold 60/40.

Disappointing Quest
By Laura

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

While our van is still fine, I don't see it holding up well over the test of time. I researched many makes and models before settling on the Quest. This was my first van purchase - going from a convertible sports car to a minivan, I found the Quest to be the most stylish looking on the market. Our tire sensors are always lit on the dashboard - very annoying. When we got 500 miles on the van, we had to have a fuel pressure tank (or something like that replaced.) It sat on the dealership lot for 30 days before it was fixed. Overall, I wish I'd spent a little more money on a higher end van. Nothing has broken so far but I fear it's just a matter of time. Very cheaply made inside.

Love the DVD and headphones.

HATE the center console - it's a joke. Not enough cup holders in front for a mom of two toddlers.

DO NOT BUY!!!
By DO NOT BUY!!!

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We traded our 04 quest for an 07 quest. Huge mistake. The 04 is nothing like the 07 at all. Storage is very limited. Seats are uncomfortable. Air barely blows any air. Heat takes forever to heat up and blow. Cloth seats get very dirty due to pattern chose on material. Lots of things that are plastic have broken, air vents, cup holders, etc. It gets horrible gas mileage. I drive to school and back and I use a tank in three to four days. That is going nowhere else approx. 14-17 mpg... not good at all! Not very roomy. Our sliding door kept popping dealership said couldn't fix when window shattered in a million pieces!! DO NOT BUY THIS VEHICLE!!

Four bucket seats. Seven seating arrangement. DVD player with cordless head phones. Seats fold flat when have to carry big items. DVD player up front for easy access for parents instead of under seat like the 04 quest. Love the look of the QUEST!!

Better material used. Get better gas mileage. Put gauges back in middle. Give more storage room up front. Make seats easier to fold down in very back. Go back to closer model of 04 Quest.

I must be alone
By Plutosmom

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When I purchased this car, I loved the features. Now, almost two years later, I regret buying it. While still very pretty, for a mini van, every thing is breaking. The rear cup holders, the rear sonar, the rear cover. Every little piece of plastic that can break is breaking. I could understand if I was hard on the vehicle. But it is mostly city driving, which the mileage is horrible, 11-13 miles per gallon.

Sonar, which broke.

Redesign, and use better quality, the plastic features

not recommendable for city drivers
By zambrano

2007 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I live in the city, NYC, the bumpers get banged all the time and as a result it looks all beaten, the seat are extremely uncomfortable, my kids scream every time I hit a pot hole, the gas mileage in the city is too poor, it is way to expensive for city driving. Otherwise, ok.

Forceful and strong

The bumper has to be innovative for city people, and the seats have to be better made, so that passengers don't have to complain about hitting bumps. The car is too low, so every one suffers in the back