Used 2005 Nissan Quest Minivan Consumer Reviews - 130 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan

View reviews for a specific Quest model:

More good than bad
By Rob

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We have loved driving this minivan. We have 2 children which the roominess and TV are great for. It really does drive like a car, and accelaration is great. Drive is VERY smooth. I do a lot of woodworking and have tested out putting 4x8 sheets of plywood in, and yes, they do fit, but it is pretty tight. Still amazing though. The bad has been new tires at 30,000 and new brakes already, which Nissan blames on the weight of the vehicle. Yes, the doors do rattle, and we were aware of this potential problem before buying. However, the power gate has been giving us problems. It currently does not work, and Nissan has had our vehicle for 2 weeks and still can't fix the problem.

Roominess, smooth drive, TV, design of the vehicle both inside and out.

Split the folding rear seatto 40/60. Fix all the door/power gate problems.

Awesome Ride
By Kan

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my 2005 Nissan Quest SE 4 months ago with 7,000 miles on it...let me just say, I love it! It is great and my kid's love it as well. I got the Autume Red (burnt orange) with the Burnt orange (rouge) leather with Black interior, 5 sky panels, two DVD and the list goes on, everyone that rides in it or see's it can't get over how stylish and rommy this van is. No problems at all and Awesome fun to drive. Only issue is gas mileage, wish that was a bit better, but over all 10+ rating! Very happy with it!

Fun ride, very cool for a Van, luxury feel.

gas mileage

Nissan Quest hands down best van
By Rusty

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This was my second Quest, previous was 04, which indeed was a great van, put tons of miles and zero problems. Love the engine, no complaints, perfect for family!

The whole van it self

Love my van
By Robin

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my van new it is the first new vehicle I have ever bought and I love it!! I moved from NC to FL and used my van for much of the move. My grandchildren love having the DVDs where they can see it I have the dual screens and both seats can see what they want. Given a choice of riding with mom and dad or nonie they will ride with me. I had an incident and my van was well protected. I have no issues with this van.

The front heated seats, great in winter when you have arthritis.

can't think of any

great value
By Stan

2005 Nissan Quest Minivan 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We paid $21750 in June 2005 for our S model with auto door and hatch. It has all the safety features we wanted standard and came at a great price. Pros: --huge interior space! --High ceiling, great head room --BIG and comfy seats! --fold flat 2nd row seats!! Beats all competitions except Dodge. --fold flat 3rd row seat. --safety features standard! Cons: --no split folding 3rd row!!! Bummer! Favortite features: back up sensor, auto door&hatch, comfy seats, airy interior, fold flat 2nd and 3rd seats. So far, we've had no problems with the van, except for a few very minor interior squeaks since day one. It gets 20 mpg with mixed driving. Best van for the money!

split folding 3rd row!!!!