With its stylish cabin and high fuel economy ratings (particularly on the hybrid version), the 2014 Nissan Pathfinder is a solid choice for a seven-passenger crossover SUV. But you might find some competitors more appealing overall.
- Premium interior design with high-quality materials
- Ample passenger room in all three rows
- Good fuel economy
- User-friendly electronics interface.
- Noisy and sluggish engine
- Unrefined hybrid powertrain with disappointing fuel economy
- Competitors offer better handling and more cargo capacity.