Used 2007 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Reviews - 47 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Pathfinder

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:

I can see clearly now
By Anonymous

2007 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my 2007 Pathfinder for a few months. I used to drive a little sports car. This is really beefy in comparison. I love the roominess and the way it handles. The gas mileage is lower than I had expected. I feel like I'm constantly filling the tank. Ouch!

Visibility, comfort, Bose system, tells me how much further I can drive before I run out of gas, the 3rd back seat, running boards, & heated seats.

The plastic on the doors, dash, & glove box scratches easily. It drive me nuts. This SUV is a V6 but it is gutless & I'm hauling nothing. Gas mileage isn't good.

Great SUV for the Price
By Sinead

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this vehicle used 6 months ago. We traded in a Hemi Magnum because we have a young child and wanted something up higher (easier to get him in and out with the car seat) and wanted rear air vents. It can easily tow a trailer with 2 motorcycles. We seriously considered the Armada, but wanted better gas mileage. Gets 16-18 mpg in town, 20-23 hwy. The Pathfinder is a little bumpy of a ride, esp. compared to my old car. It is also harder to steer, so it's not as easy to park, but maybe those are the trade offs of going from a sport car to an SUV. It is noisy as well. Lots more wind noise, etc. Back seats are not roomy-- ok for kids. Third row is ONLY for kids. Lots of cargo room.

Height is good, gas mileage is reasonable for an SUV, feels safe and is comfortable even though it's a little bumpy. Rear a/c controls are a big plus. Towing capability is another plus. Leather seats are sweeeeet.

Bumpy ride, some noise, air temp controls are awkward, back seat needs more leg room and the seat backs (in middle row) should be able to lean back a bit more.

SAFE ON THE ROAD
By Eddie

2007 Nissan Pathfinder S 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Bought the suv last 2007 and finds it very reliable and safe in the road. Feels safe and comfort. Ideal for family of five and very nice to use in highway at the same time in dirt road.

Great for outdoor activity, can sleep comfortable with my wife and a kid.

Plastic interior and blind spot.

Second one, love it
By catcher10us

2007 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Turned in my '06 PF SE that came off lease with 55000 miles for an 07 SE with leather with 25k miles from the same dealer. New ones were way too much and this one, looks like my old one but runs great, is comfortable and with the leather, a bit more luxurious. Looked at some other SUV's and for the money the '07 PF was a deal and a known quantity. So far, have had no major issues with either one and am a real fan of the Pathfinder. Comfortable, power to burn and lots of room. All in all, a terrific vehicle

Room, build quality, Bose stereo, engine performance

gas mileage

Weekend Warrior
By msmiller406

2007 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle was purchased new in 2007. Great for hauling kids around and all outdoor activities. (It was originally purchased for my wife, but I love it more and bought her an Altima. :)) Although this is a 2WD it takes me everywhere I need to go. It does fine on dirt roads and in pastures going to fishing and camping holes. I am getting around 21 mpg on the highway and around 15-17 in town. We also use this vehicle as our vacation wagon. Does great. We love it.

I love the ground clearance and the off-road handling. I plan on adding a wench and tow hooks (just in case).

The third row could be roomier. Inside lighting could be improved. I would like to be able to turn on and off the lights from the driver seat without having to open doors.