Used 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Reviews - 367 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 Nissan Pathfinder

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:

quality vehicle
By jason ferguson

2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love my new nissan pathfinder. It has great pick up for an SUV. It also has plenty of room.

My favorite feature is the third row seating and the body styling.

If it got better gas mileage I would like it more.

Great Vehicle
By Raymond

2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had the Pathfinder for 3 weeks now and I love it. I did have a rattle that took a couple visits to the dealer to get it repaired. The problem was a rattle coming from the front passengers floor/kick panel area. And the fix was the body mount behind the frontside passenger side wheel, that was missing a shim. It sounds wired but it is fixed. The Pathfinder has been great other than that problem. It is very fun to drive comfortable and quick, easy to speed in. The third seat could be allitle bigger and in my opinion compromised the second seat abit. But, I wasn't interest in the third seat. My gas mileage has been slightly better than advertised(17.5) and this all in town driving.

The sytling is great. Interior comfortable and beautiful. Driving is fun and comfortable. Great engine power. Alot of options for the price.

None. The vehicle is GREAT!!!!!

Love my nissan
By Lynda Clark

2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love this vehicle. When I wrecked my minivan and had to get a rental, we got a pathfinder. I instantly fell in love with it. It was comfortable, stylish, great on gas, and I felt safe.

Excellent SUV.
By JP

2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I evaluated all of the midsized SUV's and found that the Pathfinder was the best vehicle for the money. I love the ride, comfort, and feel of the truck. The controls are ergonomically correct for me. The handling is solid, and fit and finish is impeccable. Was treated well by the dealership. The tailorability of the seat and foot controls was one of the most important features of the vehicle for me. This truck is smooth, powerful, and stylish. I would recommend the Pathfinder to anyone.

Seat and foot control adjustability, Engine power, Stereo and Navigation systems, Having 2 types of power outlets, one that turns off with the ignition, and one that doesn't.

Automatic locking doors when you put the car in gear.

05 Nissan Pathfinder
By Texas nissan owner

2005 Nissan Pathfinder XE Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my 05 pathfinder new this spring. I have had it into the shop for a squeek that is been in the left dash from day one. This is reported fixed each time but as of today still squeeking away. The fit and finish on this SUV is more like a chevrolet low end car. There are rattle from time to time and the SUV just seems to be put together kinda shotty. I also have never gotten over 21.5 miles to the gallon on the hwy and I baby it.

Neat Suv, Nice new style

Build a better fit and finish. Service department also need to be updated to the 05. They still trwat you like is the 1980's Poor Poor Service follow up. They do always call to ask how happy you are at dinner time.