Used 2010 Nissan Murano SUV Consumer Reviews - 63 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Murano SUV

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

Great SUV
By Bill

2010 Nissan Murano SUV LE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Only 900 miles but love my Murano. Replaced a 2007 Honda CR-V. The Murano is much more solid and quiet vehicle than the Honda. Great features. Considered a Infinit FX-35 and Audi Q5 but got the Nissan with the same equipment for much less. Rear view camera system is very quick when shifting to reverse. Runs fine on regular gas.

Navigation system, luxury features at a reasonable price.

Add wood on the steering wheel and the rest of the dashboard for a more luxurious look.

Murano is marvelous
By MerlieMan

2010 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I've owned an Acura MDX which cost about $5,000 more than my well appointed Murano and must say the Murano is more impressive. I test drove many nameplates in the Murano class with the same result: The rest failed to measure up to Murano's standards in terms of overall quality, features, looks and performance. The Murano is not a cheap car by any means but it is the standard for others to be judged by and by my experiences the others are in need of playing catchup.

The styling, fit and finish, high tech features, CVT Xmission is silky smooth, power and overall 'feel' of the unit. The seats on my SL are leather and as comfy as any found in the giant SUVs out there. The unique sunroof mechanism for open/close is too cool for school.

Make AWD standard because, with the CVT mileage won't be compromised but increased traction and handling will. Subaru learned this lesson before to good effect and it might be something for the troops at Nissan to look into. I have FWD on my Murano but wish it had AWD. No big deal but still...

Excelent All Around
By HFVA

2010 Nissan Murano SUV LE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Never wanted to own an SUV drove many and the Murano made me change my mind. I got the LE so it was loaded and only added a couple of features like the Nav system cross bars, cargo area cover and splash guards.

LE includes the IPOD integration and the electronic display is easy to use and comprehend. A cross over that drives like a car and it feels like being in a luxury CSUV.

Would have like the tilt down side mirror, electric folding mirrors and a better integration of the Cell BT feature. One thing that was mention for Nav and BT cell usage, many functions are not allowed while driving but 1 can get around it by using the voice control, if one can remember all commands

Love it so far
By creaseys

2010 Nissan Murano SUV LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is my first crossover, I love it. I have been getting between 23 and 24.5 mpg (mostly rural) about 25% city driving. It's the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned. It amazes me how much room is in the front sits. It handles highway driving and hills like it has more than 265 hp.

CVT, keyless system, Bose sound system, seats are amazing, precise steering and braking, quiet, smooth, ipod connector

I drive 9-10 mph over speed limit, speedometer is a little hard to be precise with they way it's made. Remote start would be nice. SD card slot instead of compact flash.

Love my Murano
By Dawn

2010 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We really like this crossover.Got amazing deal on it. Almost got Equinox but could not deal with the 4 cyl engine and we got nice Murano for the same price. Beautiful leather interior is exquisite. Have 3000 miles and no complaints.

Leather interior, style, Pearl exterior is beautiful, backup camera and Bose stereo

Little wind noise at highway speed on bad country highways.