Used 2010 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews - 63 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Murano

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

Great Vehicle, But
By Kerry Klinefelter

2010 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have owned this vehicle for about 3 months now and I really like it. My SL is fully loaded. I got every option available. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a sharp looking, great performing crossover.

It performs above my expectations and rides like a dream. The sound and navigation systems are really outstanding.

1) Gas mileage. Gets better mileage with air conditioning turned on. 2) Outside temp., reading would be better on the rear view mirror so the passenger can read as well as the driver. 3) Fully illuminated buttons under the rear view mirror. I have to turn on courtesy light to see the homelink button.

Six months in, all good
By Mark

2010 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I'm not usually one to write reviews, but Edmunds was very helpful as I purchased the Murano so I felt obliged to return the favor. I’ve purchased maybe half a dozen cars in my life and my Murano is by far my favorite. It’s very fun to drive, especially coming from a trucky SUV. The interior is very well thought out, with everything seemingly where you’d expect it to be. And I’ve yet to walk up to it and not like how the exterior looks. It’s really nice to have no regrets about such a significant purchase. I’d definitely recommend Nissan and the Murano.

Great acceleration and handling. Driver’s controls very well laid out. Easy integration with iPhone for both hands-free calling and music. Great sound. Added Curt tow-hitch without problem.

Premium fuel is required for maximum acceleration. Navigation and video entertainment options overpriced. Rear bumper protector needed to avoid scratches.

Didn't go wrong this time!
By Great Ride

2010 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Traded 2008 GMC Acadia for a 2010 Murano SL. The Acadia was larger and I miss not having the bumper sensors and Onstar, but something has to be said about reliability. We are so pleased with our Murano. Gas mileage is anywhere between 19-26 mpg and this has just been a joy to own and drive. You can't go wrong with a Murano.

Reclining rear seats, navigation, Bluetooth for phone, rear camera, Bose sound system with hard drive for music, intelligent key. The look is great, and reliability excellent.

Rear camera sensors, Onstar,daytime running lamps, and more adjustability with seats. I wish the drivers seat tilted slightly downward at the front. Also wish I could charge my cell phone when ignition is off. Better carpet quality.

7,000 Mile Update
By Idaho Opinion

2010 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Now that we've put on a few more miles an updated review seems in order. We drove on 2 winding, steep mountain roads in the Hell's Canyon area of Idaho, and were so pleased with how little effort it took for the Murano to negotiate those roads. Going down I used low gear or the over-drive button on the side of the shifting lever, so that hardly any braking was needed. Going up I left it in "over-drive off" and the vehicle seemed to just glide around and up those steep corners and hills. With the Murano's ease of steering I could keep one hand on the wheel and one on the shifing lever. This is all coupled with an incredibly smooth ride, so that driving those roads was simply a joy to behold.

Gas mileage is improving. Got 23.5 mpg on our last trip to Canada. The Over- drive button is becoming something I really like, after first thinking it was useless. I cannot believe how smooth and quiet the ride is. Power to pass is always there when you need it, but only use what you need to up mpg's

Implement some way to prevent pulling the shifting lever into low gear when you don't want to go there. I manufactured a device that fits down into the low gear region so that shifting into low is now impossible, and when I come to a road where low- gear is needed the device is easily removable.

Good car BUT Wind Noise!!
By 1MuranoOwner

2010 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Excitement of the new car purchase did not last long. Our AWD SL 360 package came with in built wind noise. The dealership insisted that the wind noise is not an issue and they branded it as normal operation. But for 35K car I expect it not be noisy on a long drive.We do a lot of long drives and listening to music on a windy day is frustrating. Driving this car is fun if you don't cross 60 mi/hr. Love the Bose Music system.

Love the dual panel moon roof,Blue tooth Handsfree,IPOD integration.

Work on the wind noise. It's annoying.