Used 2009 Nissan Murano SUV Consumer Reviews - 208 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2009 Nissan Murano SUV

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

my sofa on wheels!
By clare simpson

2009 Nissan Murano SUV LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have owned my Murano LE since early January and I absolutely love it. I have previously driven a Ford Explorer and a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Nothing compares to the smooth, quiet and luxurious ride of the Murano. The dashboard is arranged perfectly and the console has two cup holders plus a very useful oblong holder that is perfect to hold the cell phone open while using the Bluetooth, or any other item that you might need in a hurry. This car has it all- easy to pull down rear seats, lots of room in the back,auto lift gate is wonderful, the 6 cyl. engine has incredible power on the highway,especially for merging, and definitely is more powerful than my Jeep V-8 ever was! Awesome car!

Dashboard design,exterior design-best looking SUV on the road, smooth quiet ride, seats are so easy to raise and lower, love the dual sunroof, the seats are incredibly comfortable but supportive. Love the keyless entry feature-it has saved me hours in searching for my keys at the bottom of my purse!

Absolutely nothing! It is a near-perfect car.

great car so far
By Greg

2009 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Fun car to drive.. Gas mileage has been as advertised. Only 2 minor complaints.. Rubbing noise coming from trim around drivers door.. Shade from sunroof doesn't close all the way about 1/2 the time

Nav..Backup camera

Need a place to put change

I've had 2 Muranos
By Robert Gibeley

2009 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I purchased my 2nd Murano in November of '08. Traded my '03 Muranowith 95,000 miles. I am not disappointed with new vehicle. Many improvements over previous model. Navagation system awesome, radio great with recording feature. Ride very good but noisy with moon roof open. I miss the memory seat that Nissan decided to remove from the "09--had it in the '03. Don't understand that decision? Overall, very satisfied, would highly recommend. I can fit 4 sets of golf clubs across the back of trunk. Try that in any other SUV out there, including Lexus RX, Lincoln MKX, Ford Edge--no way! I tried it already. Doesn't sound like a deal breaker, unless you are a golfer!

Music Box, Navigation System, XM radio, looks,comfort,CVT,reliability, zero financing, overall value.

Improved gas mileage--only getting 20 mpg. Bring back memory seats, improve wind noise from open moon roof, I-Pod connection standard. Introduce partial wooden steering wheel.

Very Solid.
By scotter63

2009 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have only had my Murano for a few days, but it is a joy to drive. I love the intelligent key, and Bose sound. I had a 2003 Murano that I really enjoyed, but this one is built much more sturdy. The interior quality is much improved over the previous generation.

Intelligent key. Sat radio.

I love it.

2009 Murano
By Lillie

2009 Nissan Murano SUV S 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I noticed in some old entries that Wind noise was a problem at 50 MPH and up.Coming from the left side windows and doors.At the bottom of the steering wheel, the extra piece is really not needed.The seat belt is too close to the seat,on the drivers and passengers side hard to lock. Something needs to be done to the wind noise..........