Used 2009 Nissan Murano SUV Consumer Reviews - 207 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2009 Nissan Murano SUV

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

Rating of Murano
By love the Murano

2009 Nissan Murano SUV S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned. I previously drove a Nissan Altima so when in the market for a new vehicle, Nissan was the clear choice. I test drove many others but this one was the smoothest ride and definitely the best looker. It still turns my head!

The body/look

Would like more options as standard - auto lights

Just picked it up
By bogey3737

2009 Nissan Murano SUV LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Picked up our brand new Murano last night and are thrilled. Originally wanted an SL, but got a great deal on a loaded AWD LE: $42k MSRP, 38k Inoice - paid $35k. My wife is VERY happy! A little concerned about replacement tires with the 20" wheels...looks like the only place to get the exact tire is at the dealer. Anyone had luck with finding a close match?

Interior features, build quality, ride quality.

20" tire availability for LE - push retailers / manufacturers to carry more options. Headlights could be brighter, even with the Xenons.

Best Car For The Money
By Gregory Gottberg

2009 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I recently purchased my second Murano. My first one was a 2004. I really enjoyed owning the 2004, but, when I drove the 2009 it was a whole new diving experience. The 2009 has more stability at higher speeds. The engine and the transmission work well together. The ride is much smoother. The sound system sounds much better with the added speakers. Also the instrument panel is less cluttered and easier to work with. The 2009 Murano is the type of car that makes you take the long way home.

Comfort, sound system, over all performance.

Better fuel mileage.

Murano SL AWD
By bbk

2009 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This crossover is a terrific vehicle and is fun to drive. It has many great features, but you need to get all the packages to achieve that. The ride is smooth with great pick up.

The GPS is very good and the voice recognition is excellent, I rarely have to repeat commands.. The interior in general is very nice and upscale. The seats are comfortable and I feel it is a better buy than the Lexus crossover.

It is unfortunate that after getting all the packages available that I do not have memory seats. I blame the dealer for not informing me of that, because for what I paid for the SL with all the extras I could have got the LE and then would have had memory seats.

09 murano
By alfiez81

2009 Nissan Murano SUV LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I got an 09 le murano, I love the the way it handles and how comfortable it is. The thing i dont like is how in the winter when it snows the rims always get snow building up and makes it shake or ride ruff down the road. I know all rims do that after alot of snow but not everytime it snows. Another thing is my driver door has frozen shut on me twice from just he slush splashing up. I dont know if i got a bad seal or what? other then that i love it! Where do u get new tires i cant find any store that carries 235/55/20?

love the interior seats,sound everything. also big fan of the 20s it rides better then 18s on the older model. keyless entry and starting is a must after having it

door seals so they dont freeze and for me the rims building up snow on the inside i dont like. sun roof is loud when open going over 50mph