Used 2007 Nissan Murano SUV Consumer Reviews - 111 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Murano SUV

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

Darrin's opine
By Darrin

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I traded an F150 crew cab 4x4 for the Murano as I needed city-type efficiency. It was great to get rid of the lumbering behemoth for a nimble little grocery getter. I am 6 feet 240 pounds and the comfort of the drivers seat practically sold me with all its electrical toys. I enjoy the Bose/MPS stereo and mileage has been a solid 20 MPG in town. Very comfortable for 4 adults. I consider it a very pragmatic vehicle that's fun.

Comfortable leather seats, sporty steering wheel and classy instrumentation, nice sound system and long legs on the highway.

Touch pad combination entry for driver's side and like others have mentioned, better cup holders. Design the rear seats with a slight recline position as an option to the exacting vertical plane that now exists.

It's a Nissan
By mando626

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I traded in my 2006 BMW 325i. I needed a bigger car for my family and was impressed with the features that came with this car. Love the interior, love the Bose system included with the Murano. I was not too impressed with the handeling. I guess I was use to the Ultimate Driving Machine(BMW). Needless to say it handled good on the freeway. The passanger compartment is spacious and comfortable.

Backing camera, Bose stereo, design, and size.

An iPod or MP3 jack. Normal sized spare tire.

Excellent Vehicle
By Rob

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I would buy another one. I love the turning radius. It is comfortable. It is very roomy. The only thing I do not like is the cup holders. There are not enough and you cannot put two medium drinks side by side in the holders. Rob

Power, dual climate controls and roomy back seats.

better cup holders

Dick's Synopsis
By Riochard Doll

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Driving this vehicle has been a great experience. Love the way it handles & pick-up.

Shifting. Audio controls. 18" wheels.

Pin-striping (I did this myself). Front air duct screen (black mesh).

Good Price and Quality
By Brad

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Drives exceptionally well, smoothe ride, fun controls, great features inside and out. Feels like a strong, well-made vehicle.

Heated seats, seat and mirror memory, stereo system, rear view camera, auto ligts