Used 2007 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews - 111 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Murano

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

Roadtrip
By Peter Stringer

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We have just completed a 30 day, 8k mile roadtrip, Florida - Utah and back, the car performed superbly. 1100' climbs on gravel roads, no matter what we attempted the car was just perfect.We completed 625 miles one day thro Texas - so comfortable, can't praise it enough. Had an oil change in Kanab by Ramsey's - brilliant. Got back - Royal Palm Nissan dealer for full service and the hassle started. The local dealer lets a brilliant car down.

Comfort, space and aesthetics.

More storage. Indicator to show when lights on on.

God and my Murano Saved My Life!
By Joy

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I was in a roll over accident in my Murano and I literally walked away from the accident with out a scratch! God and my 2007 Nissan Murano saved my life. The car was totaled, but I am a walking miracle that seat belts save lives and this car is very safe! I I could, I would attach a picture so you all could see how my Murano looked after the crash. I am in the hunt now to buy another 2007 Nissan Murano!

rear camera, strong body style, rides well, good gas mileage, good sound system

sunroof could open more - do not really feel breeze from it; automatic locks when you shift to drive or begin driving would be nice - car locks when I press the auto lock manually;

Heinous Ride
By chasr

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Very distinctive styling led me to the Murano. Great gas mileage due to the CVT. Horrible ride for a vehicle in this class. Noisy and VERY harsh on even the slightest bumps.

Exterior design, CVT

Rework the suspension from the ground up

Pros are Wrong, Drivetrain is Strong
By kevin

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I find the power and the CVT to be very adequate. On the freeway at even 80 mph the pickup is outstanding for such a vehicle. The handling is precise and the road feel is excellent. I see no downsides to this vehicle. I get almost 23 mpg at 80 on the freeway, and about 20 around town.

Backup camera

3rd Time Nissan Owner
By NYNIC715

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I previously had an '05 then an '07 Pathfinder. Being a single woman I decided to downsize. After looking at the Edge, Mariner & Escape, & X3, Nissan once again won my business. Picked up the 07 just before the 09 came out at that time the 09 had no photos out yet - didn't want to wait and be disappointed with the new one. The 09 is nice but I have to say I love the '07. The CVT at low speeds is a nuance but only a minor one. It's comfortable for long rides, fun to zip around in, tight turning radius, fuel efficient for an SUV. Could use an iPod adapter and heated stearing wheel - the Pathfinders now have that. Over all you'll be pleasantly surprised with this crossover.

HID, backup camera, nav is awesome (Nissan finally got this right - the 05 nav was horrible!), keyless entry system.

Coming from a fully loaded 05 Pathfinder to a fully loaded 07 Murano Bose system could be improved on the Murano. The Pathfinder's was much better in comparison. Bluetooth needed, heated steering wheel would be nice (now offered on P-Finder) CVT is a bit annoying at slow speeds