Used 2005 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews - 276 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 Nissan Murano

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

Good car
By Dobs

2005 Nissan Murano SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We love our Murano, because of it's reliability and strong engine. We would buy another one if they would change the seat design. After long drives, it becomes very uncomfortable. Other than that, it is a great car for a family, couple or single.

Durability and reliability.

Interior seat design.

One fantastic vehicle to own & drive.
By Mike

2005 Nissan Murano SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Since buying my Murano in February 2005, I know I made the right choice. So far, I love everything about it. The CVT transmission is very smooth. It took me some time to get used to the orange/yellow dash lights. For a crossover I think it's one of the best on the road. Fun to drive and very peppy engine.

Styling, handling, visability, comfort, and perfect size.

Nissan needs to change the information center in the dash because it fades out badly in bright daylight. It needs to be recessed, hooded or changed to a different color.

Love this crossover
By DrD

2005 Nissan Murano SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My wife drives the murano; whenever I get a chance to take it for a ride I do so with pleasure!!! Excellent acceleration, power and handling.

CVT transmission, works like a swiss watch!

Nissan had put it together primarilly with plastic materials; I would have liked to see nore sturdy components

Pure excitement!
By hollywudz

2005 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This car is the ultimate driving machine. All fun no worries sleak and hot look with yet a sophisticated and professional look. theres plenty of room tons of comfort with outstanding performance. By far the best car for all around price. Im in love with it!

Me Likey My Murano
By waits211

2005 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Murano is better than I thought. I test drove it, actually wanted the fx35 but wife talked me down. I enjoy everything about this car except for 2 things. 1)blind spot. I put in a small mirror on the passenger side mirror and that fixed it 2)gas milage. I expected this to do much better than my pathfinder but it doesn't. I do all city driving. Stop and go. I get around 16mpg. Highway puts me in the low-mid 20s. I don't use premium and don't feel a difference when I do. All in all Nissan builds great cars but the dealerships and service is terrible.

seat comfort, bose system

Gas milage for city driving