The best family sport sedan under $30K
By Nostoc on
Vehicle2001 Nissan Maxima GLE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)
ReviewAfter driving this car for a year, here's what a test drive won't tell you:
1. The suspension is not so stiff as it might first appear. Over time I have found the ride to be quite smooth.
2. Ergonomics of the console are a marvel.
3. Design of the cabin is very airy and inviting.
4. 200 watt Bose sound system is wonderful.
5. Steering feel a bit heavy.
6. Look forward every day to driving. Don't regret passing over the Passat.
Best FeaturesHighly refined, quiet and powerful engine. Incredibly comfortable driver's seat. Plenty of passenger room.
Worst FeaturesVery minor: High quality interior materials except for cheap plastic feel of cupholder cover and sunglasses holder. Bit more power assist to the steering (although driving enthusiasts might disagree).
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.