2013 Nissan Leaf Consumer Review: Makes me enjoy driving!

2013 Nissan Leaf - Consumer Review

SV 4dr Hatchback (0-cyl. Electric 1-speed Direct Drive)

Makes me enjoy driving!
By twoolz on

2013 Nissan Leaf SV 4dr Hatchback (electric DD)

This is the best car I've ever owned. Front seats are very comfortable. It is whisper quiet even at high speeds, has adequate storage area, seats 4 comfortably. We decided to lease the 2014 because technology is changing and - like a laptop - it could be hard to resell a few years from now. We got the $7500 rebate, a great trade-in on the 2006 Prius and the payments are incredibly low - $183 a month. The quick charger works great and recharges the car in a few hours and the city paid for half of the cost! It's a no-brainer: it's the perfect second car for running errands around town and 90 miles will cover a lot of errands! Love it!!
After 2 1/2 years, I still love this car. It is perfect for around town driving. I will look at leasing a Nissan Leaf agin in April when this lease is up OR take a look at the Chevy Bolt which is also getting great press.

• Climate control
  • Entertainment
  • Usb ports
  • Bluetooth
  • Navigation

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By williamb6
on 06/10/14 16:35 PM (PDT)

Hey, so you Leased a Leaf SV for $183 month, is that factoring in your trade in? I ask because I'm looking to lease a Leaf SV as well and Nissan is offering a Leaf S (not the SV) for $199 a month, PLUS: $1800 down, $595 acquisition/paperwork fee, excess wear fee (possibility when return), disposition/car return fee (don't know how much), tax fee, title fee, and licence fee. Thanks for any insight you may have.

By mtwo2
on 06/30/14 10:19 AM (PDT)

Hi Twoolz, same question here. How much is your down? My 2013 S lease: 2 year, 1000 down, 214 monthly. No other fee.