Used 2016 Nissan Juke Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Nissan Juke Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Juke model:

Cute car but CVT TERRIBLE
By Diane

2016 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I had heard that the Nissan Juke was known for its significantly problematic continuously variable transmission (CVT). I really loved the shape and turbo performance of the vehicle, so I bought it and put thousands of saved money towards the purchase. Once the car hit 34,000 miles, the transmission went and had to be replaced. The dealership basically indicated that I was being overly concerned since "it's covered under warranty". Firstly, I like to travel and don't appreciate getting stuck with a broken down car with no working transmission. Secondly, it is great that it's covered under warrantly; however, when I purchase a vehicle, I plan on having it past the 100,000 mile warranty. I've purchased many vehicles in my lifetime and drove them far beyond 100,000 miles. As soon as they replaced the transmission, I traded it in at a different dealership and I made sure that my second new vehicle does NOT have a CVT! They are cheap transmissions. Unfortunately, many new vehicles on the market are using CVTs. I paid a lot of money for a car that I kept for less than 2 years. I say shame on Nissan Motor Company as I do believe they know of this significant issue but continue selling these cars. I contacted Nissan Motor Company, but they couldn't care less.

Cute car but CVT TERRIBLE
By Diane

2016 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Jukes are the Bomb
By Beverly Baity

2016 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

It takes a different style of driving to get used to at first. It's so much fun to drive.! I love my juke! I want to newer one now!

My fun little turbo-juke
By Frank V

2016 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I love my little juke - it flies along very nicely. Still aclimating myself to the cameras and using them for parking. It's a tiny car but, I have to repark to get it straight, when I use the cameras. reverted back to the mirrors. Mileage is awesome. This is a one-person car so the back seats rarely get used.

One Happy Juke Grandma!
By Evangelist Tabace Burns

2016 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Do your research! Once I drove a Juke I was not surprised by the few things Because I already knew about it....from my research.