Used 2015 Nissan Juke Consumer Reviews - 28 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Nissan Juke Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Juke model:

Cute, peppy, but undependable
By gayle montiel

2015 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

There is a problem which the manufacturer or dealership can't find in this deceptively cute appearing little car. I thought this would be my only car since retiring. I've only had it 3.5 years with only 21,000 miles on it. It started running differently "all of a sudden". I've had the car back 4 times, they can not find the problem, I personally think it is the transmission, but they aren't going to deal with that, even under warrantee. It starts funny and shakes, engine warning light stays on, then taking it out on the road the car can barely go over 20mph with putting gas pedal down all the way. A hazard for driving. My cute little peppy car has been a very big disappointment and I would not recommend.

Not perfect, but could have been
By David Berger

2015 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

This is a fantastic car for the money. My overall mpg this summer has been 33.1, with a lot of highway miles. It corners marvelously, and is very quick. Some of the interior materials feel cheap, and it is noisy on the road. Well, noisier than a bmw I suppose. I can still hear the sound system just fine.

A few changes
By Ruth

2015 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Cars got pickup, drives nice, got alot of compliments on it. Cell phones arent going away, so why not make a specific spot for one. Move the cup holders. I understand from my passengers a couple more inches leg room wouldn't hurt. And most important of all, seriously you couldn't find a manufacturer who makes quieter wipers....that slap slap slap could get on anyones nerves. I believe Nissan is a very well made vehicle, quality and style is there, love my "Juke-box" (except for the wipers).

Dont buy a NISSAN JUKE
By Charlie

2015 Nissan Juke NISMO RS 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I have 2015 Nissan Juk with 27300 miles the engine and turbo blew up. Had towed to dealership to find out 8 days later that warranty would not cover vehicle purchased vehicle with 27058 miles blew up 3 hrs later staight junk warranty this was 12/21/2017 car still in dealership fighting for car to be fixed

too many problems
By David Huntington

2015 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

We have a 2007 Toyota Corolla and a 2013 Nissan Juke. We have had more problems with the 4 year old Juke than the 10 year old Corolla. Both were bought new We are extremely happy with the Corolla but the Juke fails.