Used 2015 Nissan Juke Consumer Reviews - 27 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Nissan Juke Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Juke model:

Not perfect, but could have been
By David Berger

2015 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

This is a fantastic car for the money. My overall mpg this summer has been 33.1, with a lot of highway miles. It corners marvelously, and is very quick. Some of the interior materials feel cheap, and it is noisy on the road. Well, noisier than a bmw I suppose. I can still hear the sound system just fine.

A few changes
By Ruth

2015 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Cars got pickup, drives nice, got alot of compliments on it. Cell phones arent going away, so why not make a specific spot for one. Move the cup holders. I understand from my passengers a couple more inches leg room wouldn't hurt. And most important of all, seriously you couldn't find a manufacturer who makes quieter wipers....that slap slap slap could get on anyones nerves. I believe Nissan is a very well made vehicle, quality and style is there, love my "Juke-box" (except for the wipers).

Dont buy a NISSAN JUKE
By Charlie

2015 Nissan Juke NISMO RS 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I have 2015 Nissan Juk with 27300 miles the engine and turbo blew up. Had towed to dealership to find out 8 days later that warranty would not cover vehicle purchased vehicle with 27058 miles blew up 3 hrs later staight junk warranty this was 12/21/2017 car still in dealership fighting for car to be fixed

too many problems
By David Huntington

2015 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

We have a 2007 Toyota Corolla and a 2013 Nissan Juke. We have had more problems with the 4 year old Juke than the 10 year old Corolla. Both were bought new We are extremely happy with the Corolla but the Juke fails.

Where is the SCAN BUTTON???
By Jeannie nelson

2015 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Radio is a must!!! Why should I have to keep pushing a button over and over again? Oh wait, the juke outs the only car with out a SCAN BUTTON!! WHO'S EVERY JOB IT WAS SHOULD BE FIRED!!!!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK, OH, WAIT TO LATE!! NOW IM THE MORON FOR NOT CHECKING FOR A SCAN BUTTON!!