Used 2015 Nissan Juke Consumer Reviews - 25 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Nissan Juke Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Juke model:

Dont buy a NISSAN JUKE
By Charlie

2015 Nissan Juke NISMO RS 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I have 2015 Nissan Juk with 27300 miles the engine and turbo blew up. Had towed to dealership to find out 8 days later that warranty would not cover vehicle purchased vehicle with 27058 miles blew up 3 hrs later staight junk warranty this was 12/21/2017 car still in dealership fighting for car to be fixed

too many problems
By David Huntington

2015 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

We have a 2007 Toyota Corolla and a 2013 Nissan Juke. We have had more problems with the 4 year old Juke than the 10 year old Corolla. Both were bought new We are extremely happy with the Corolla but the Juke fails.

Where is the SCAN BUTTON???
By Jeannie nelson

2015 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Radio is a must!!! Why should I have to keep pushing a button over and over again? Oh wait, the juke outs the only car with out a SCAN BUTTON!! WHO'S EVERY JOB IT WAS SHOULD BE FIRED!!!!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK, OH, WAIT TO LATE!! NOW IM THE MORON FOR NOT CHECKING FOR A SCAN BUTTON!!

Loving my Juke
By Brenda Williams

2015 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I love this compact SUV! Finding a parking spot is so easy because it is compact, and the gas mileage is great. I love ❤️ the look of the SUV because it is different. It is a look where as people either love ❤️, or hate it. I do have somethings I do not like about the interior. The backseat has poor leg room. The arm rest between the driver and the passenger is too short and useless for me. When I'm driving and want to charge my iPad and plug it in my USB port it cuts off the radio because it's looking for music, and since I don't have any loaded on my iPad I have to drive in silence. I purchased a pre owned certified vehicle so I love that the warranty is 7 years/100,000 miles, which is longer that the new vehicle manufacturer's warranty. Now for the exterior. I love the color which is Bordeaux Black, and has the 2 looks. Depending on the way the light hits the vehicle, or if it's raining, the vehicle looks like the color of Bordeaux wine, or it can look Black. Since I have the Juke S, it is the basic model, so I'm going to add on Nissan's Crome Accessories to add some flare to the vehicle. All in all I feel like I made a great choice in buying my pre owned certified 2015 Nissan Juke S in Bordeaux Black.

Go big or stay home.
By Michael

2015 Nissan Juke NISMO RS 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

This is a great subcompact crossover SUV for a single parent. I've owned various vehicles and this would be high on this list of great purchases. I've owned the Juke Nismo RS since August 18th 2015 and it was a great compliment to my other car, a 1995 Nissan 300.It handles suprisingly well for as high as it sits, as well as a low slung sports coupe. It's acceleration is quite impressive for such a small 1.6L 4 cylinder. The Nismo RS is capable of being put in front wheel drive, AWD with Torque vectoring, or AWD. It handles inclement weather and road terrain with no issues.