Used 2013 Nissan Juke Consumer Reviews - 20 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Nissan Juke Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Juke model:

Solid Two Person Tripper
By Charlie

2013 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

It has sporty aspirations despite its ~180 turbo 4 banger and CVT. Comfortable for two people to take a road trip with their luggage, the back seats don’t fit anyone taller than 6’. Good value and reliability for the price. If I did it all over again I would still buy the car, but there are better choices if you can spare an extra $5-$10 grand.

Turbo is out at 47,000
By LMoore

2013 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

So frustrated right now. My Juke's turbo went out in warranty! Dealership wants all my service records. We call Nissan USA and start a case, they ask us why they are asking for these records. Told that we will know something by the end of the day Monday. Get a call at 4:30 telling us no, now it will be Friday. GRRRRR! This will be over a week that since the car went in. My plan was to trade in this car and get a new Nissan as soon as it was fixed but now I am not sure. I have really liked my car but certainly am not enjoying this problem getting dragged out like this.

CVT transmissions are terrible / stay away
By Bernie

2013 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

The CVT transmissions are the worst things that Nissan has ever done. I have had changed at dealership at under 100,00o miles due to what I was told overheating and lack of horse power was due to CVT wearing out. It fixed the problem but after 30,000 miles is doing same thing and it costs almost $300.00 to flush CVT again. Contacted Nissan only response was a list of information they wanted with nothing to do about my vehicle and to return AGAIN to dealership .

Bought Juke 20165 w 19K miles for great price from
By peter friedman

2013 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Nizssan Deaker certtified, just what my girlfriend wanted, pleased her very much. She loves it, Red too !

Digging out the snow
By Millie

2013 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

The snow builds up in the wheel wells...you have to dig it out everyday.the paint chips really bad.the heater is not warm enough for minnesota.the defogger is not strong enough for minnesota. Lousy gas milage.I do love driving my juke..does good in the snow and ice,but you have to dig the snow from the wheel wells daily.and I think I'm getting little rust spots already.and the paint is chipping all over.the car is 2.5 years old.