Used 2012 Nissan Juke Consumer Reviews - 27 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2012 Nissan Juke

View reviews for a specific Juke model:

Did I get "Juked" ???
By kamir1990

2012 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I bought this car for my wife as it as time to replace her Hummer H3 with a more fuel practical vehicle.
I have the AWD SV
CVT automatic model. The car is a blast to drive in any of the 3 modes and the looks are in a class of it's own... but it stops there.
The vehicle does not even come close to the MPG rating of "30" Hwy, and I have tried different driving techniques to try to make it happen.
The best it will get is 25.5 period! This was one of my deciding factors and it was not accurate. I have noticed we had to look at 3 Jukes to find a consistent paint quality as most had "orange peel" issues. All in all a fun car to drive, but there are nicer MPG models out there.

AWD, Interior design. Fun to drive. Comfortable seating.

Auto headlamps should be a standard feature. Remote start is not offered. The turbo takes too long to spool up. Stop charging extra for features that should come with a 28K car. Center armrest,cargo cover,cargo net,fog lights! Be honest about the posted fuel economy.

Luve our new Juke
By robbie30

2012 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Don't think the Juke is for everyone but for us it was the right car.
Just my wife and I now so did not need a lot of room and wanted a fun car. Not a week goes by that someone does not approach us and ask about the car. I think it handles great and lot of options. For the price don't think you can beat it.

Handles great, options XM radio and key less entry are nice, along with navigation etc to many to mention. We are getting good gas milage.

Does appear to have lot of plastic in cabin, back seat not that big would not be comfortable for adults in the back seat for long drives.

"Dont Watch the gas gauge is Right!"
By speedboat2

2012 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Other reviews regarding poor gas mileage is what I found to be true.
Fun car to drive, especially with the turbo that all models have, but gas mileage is bad.
Alot of plastic parts inside that I can see not lasting the lie of the vehicle.

2012 juk gas mileage
By lexiw6

2012 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I've had my 2012 nearly a year.
One of my main decisions was the gas mileage and the unique look.
I love my car, it is fun to drive, however I am extremely disappointed in the mpg i drive mostly in town and get about 22mpg.
When driving the hwy she gets about 24-25.

I would like to find out how some others get a much better gas mileage.

fun to drive, just don't watch the gas guage
By mick3613

2012 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

The juke is alot fo fun to drive. Its very manuverable and has loads of power. You pay dearly for the powr it produces though. The epa ratings are extremely off.
The sad truth is real life city ratings are 19-21 and if you drive very conservatively you may get 25-27 on the highway. Poor gas mileage and the high octane fuel recommendation makes this one rather expensive to drive.

The rear seats are useless for adults, only very small poeple will fit back there.

Bluetooth and sunroof.

Fix the gas mileage and nissan would have a winner.