Are you looking for a high-performance sports car that will make you feel like a track-day hero? The 2017 Nissan GT-R might still be your best bet, thanks to numerous high-tech systems that make it one the easiest sports cars to drive. But it's also the oldest car in this fast-moving segment, so newer rivals could seem more appealing overall.
- The Nissan GT-R is a stunner when it comes to acceleration, handling and braking
- Even novice drivers will be able to extract impressive performance results.
- The GT-R's reliance on technology might leave some drivers feeling disconnected
- The transmission sometimes lurches clumsily at low speeds
- The stiff ride quality could prove tiresome.