Used 2015 Nissan Frontier Consumer Reviews - 21 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2015 Nissan Frontier

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:

satisfied
By BUTCH

2015 Nissan Frontier SV 4dr King Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

priced right

Good size, mid price
By Miss Annie

2015 Nissan Frontier SV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

It is not an easy in/out for us older folks, not a lot of space to get in, it is a really big step and the hand hold to grab onto is at a very strange angle. Seats not especially comfortable for a long trip, and the seats are narrow for my big hubby with the size 52 shoulders. There is a terrible blind spot when backing up with the headrest and the wide piece of the frame between the windows that you cannot see especially to the right. It has been good in the snow although we do put some extra weight in the back for the winter. It sits up fairly high for good driving visibility, better gas mileage than our other truck, mid size easier to handle and fits better in the garage. The price was a better value than others. We have had it 2 years and have had no major mechanical issue.

Consider something else
By Buzzy

2015 Nissan Frontier SV 4dr King Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I,m pushing 60 yrs old and am a mild driver----12,500 miles- right rear main seal failed, rotor, pads, caliper and seal all had to be replaced. 22,500 miles- check engine light on. Emissions system failed, canister, vent valve, filler pipe and bolt all need to be replaced. All of the above was covered under warranty but what happens at 36,000 miles ? you pay. Too much risk to keep this vehicle past the warranty period. Probably be my last Nissan, Too bad because it could be a good old school truck.

little bittie trouble
By james duran

2015 Nissan Frontier SV 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

When first bought ,had oil leak, repaired, then fuel leak, repaired, then bad engine mounts, replaced(all under warrantee) now at 27,000 miles,now transmission slipping, going back dealer, Dealer is great, would buy from them again

Great little Truck!
By Nicole

2015 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X 4dr King Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I think this is a great truck. It is a great value compared to the Tacoma and the Colorado which is overpriced in my opinion. There are not many small trucks to choose from anymore. I get an average of 16 mpg city and 19 hwy. if you are looking for gas mileage, this is not the vehicle for you. It is a very solid and strong feeling truck and you sit up higher than you would think. The front seats are very comfortable, I would not want to sit in the back of the extended cab (king cab) with the seats that flip down. Its great for 2 people but if you have kids I would go for a crew cab. I feel like I am in a full sized truck. I paid around $35k when everything was said and done and that includes a 100k warranty and all taxes. I like the way it looks and I think the interior is nice, my only complaint is no auto headlights! what is up with that? I have to remember to turn on my lights which I haven't had to do in years. otherwise it has everything one would need. Navigation, back up camera, Bluetooth, heated seats, that's all I could ask for. I would highly recommend. I Would like to add, my husband is 6'3 and 220 and he is very comfortable in this truck.