Used 2010 Nissan Frontier Consumer Reviews - 63 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Frontier Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:

Luv this truck!
By Karen Moberly

2010 Nissan Frontier LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great midsize truck. I have had no repair required. Love the comfort and way the truck handles. Sporty looking and an eye catching truck.

Nice Truck Mid Sized Truck
By Ralph

2010 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is a nice truck. The only draw backs are the auxiliary power outlets(two), the bluetooth(works great with phone) and the gas mileage leaves a little to be desired. The bottom line is, if you want nice affordable truck, you won't go wrong with a Frontier.

Don't sit in the back !!! (LOL)
By Richard Coogan

2010 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Even though there are two small seats in the back, do not plan on using these for any type of passenger transport, unless in an emergency on a short trip. Otherwise, this is a nice mid-size truck. I'm very happy with it so far.

Rear end job on the owner
By 1800jjh@gmail.com

2010 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Vehicle 6 yrs old with 21828 miles. Took vehicle to dealer for inspection, they informed me the left rear oil seal was blown and would need to be replaced for $650.00. Nissan would not help with the matter since the vehicle is out of warranty. Only 21828 miles and blowing an oil seal????? Buy a toyota.

poor dealer and home office support
By Hal

2010 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Both rear axles failed. Around 60k miles. The replacement axles were different telling us the originals were defective. Big runaround from local dealers.Went to personal mechanic and paid $1,500 for new replacements. Dealer wanted $2,000+. The same mechanic just completed another replacement with the same year Frontier. This owner also had bad service. When I took it to the dealer we assumed a bearing and seal replacement. Then when they tore it apart they stalled telling us they did not have the parts although they told us they did when the appointment were made. Even smells bad. They told us that they would not offer any financial support because we used a private mechanic. I will get my financial support by "NEVER BUYING ANOTHER NISSIAN". I think I am even. GO TOYOTA.