Used 2010 Nissan Cube Consumer Reviews - 26 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Cube

View reviews for a specific Cube model:

Best car ever
By Bucky

2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 Base 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

If you're looking for a car that just keeps going, this is the one for you. At 190,000 miles I've had to replace the alternator, serpentine belt, and the front brake pads. That's it!
It's not the flashiest, nimblest, or quickest car on the road, but if you just want a car that goes when you're ready too, the cube is just what the dr. Ordered

The Little Car that Could
By Robert

2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 Base 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

The first Cube I drove was a rental, like so many people I was very skeptical at first, but after I drove it for a couple of days I was hooked; I came back home and I bought a brand new 2014, one of the last ones made. Love my Cube, it has a great acceleration, is very good on gas 31.5 MPG. It's roomy, like the fact that has Bluetooth technology, a fantastic stereo CD/FM, good safety features, literally surrounded by airbags....

Great little car with tons of room
By Pete

2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 S Krom Edition 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

At first when I saw this car, like most people, I was kind of confused. It's a love it or hate it car. Fortunately I like a little different and after looking at it more, I was in love. I was looking for a small car with great visibility, safety features, and style. This gave everything. We got the Krom edition, although the dealership though it was the SL edition, so we saved a little money. The rims are a great feature, as well is the sound package.

After 2 years of ownership, all that we've had to do is maintenance; tires, oil, etc. There are iffy reviews out there on the CVT, but so far we've had great success with our little cube.

One thing that totally surprised me was the interior room. My friend and I were looking at the car when I bought it, he's a bigger guy and even he sat comfortably in the back. The room sits much higher over the seats than it looks on the outside (and the design on the ceiling is pretty cool too). The seats are bucket, I wish they were, it makes taking corners interesting, but it's whatever. The car was a great price. My only real complaint is that the driver seat doesn't have it's own arm rest. I don't understand why it wasn't put on. You either battle the driver for the rest or sit awkwardly without anywhere to put your arm.

If you are a drinking type, you will like the 8+ cup holders in this car too! HA

This car drives terrible on the highway especially with any wind.
By portcitycoin

2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

This car is good for local driving and that's about it. I don't know where all the good reviews are coming from however my Nissan Cube is terrible driving on the highway if there is wind and I mean terrible. Also wind noise from highway driving is aweful sounds like window is partly open.

Roomy inside

Improve wind noise and design this car gets tossed around on the highway when windy feels like I am driving a large box truck.

Cube alignment
By tippyriver

2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

A four wheel alignment can cost over $1000 if the rear is out of spec. Nissan Cube has a non adjustable rear axle and Nissan will Not warrant replacement if out of spec. Shims are Not approved. Rotating tires hides the factory problem and shortens tire life.

Interior space

Visibility of panel gauges, Adjustable alignment rear end.