2018 Nissan Armada Consumer Reviews - 7 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Nissan Armada Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:

Head lights
By Halinka Vail

2018 Nissan Armada Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

Low bean lights are not good. Poor visibility

Love my new car
By Vlassss

2018 Nissan Armada Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

Love my new Armada. Very comfortable. Main reason for this vehicle comfort of the kids in bucket seats for ling rides -10-24 hrs which we do monthly. Fuel economy poor but comfort makes up for it.

I love this vehicle!
By Lisa

2018 Nissan Armada SL 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I/we have owned several nice SUV's including a '12 Ford Expedition, '14 Cadillac Escalade, '14 M-B ML550, '15 Explorer Sport as well as a Limited (also a '15) We trade cars frequently obviously and this is a tie for me with the ML550 (which by the way, used MORE gas and only 93 octane.) I love the power the Armada has and I really love the look of the interior. I was shopping the '18 Expedition and '18 Tahoe LTZ (What a boring interior for those dollars!) I previously owned a 2011 Tahoe and didn't care for it but was considering it anyway. What really sold me on the Armada is the torque and horsepower along with the outside restyling and posh looking interior. The 0-60 time on this vehicle is faster than most cars! It makes me feel as if the people who purchased the Infinity for 10K more kind of over-paid since it is essentially the same vehicle with a few more tech and luxury changes that I can live without. Additionally, it drives like it is smaller than it is. I have only had mine for 3 weeks and haven't had any problems. I am just over the initial break-in period (per the manual) of 1200 miles and I am averaging 16.3 mpg. Believe me, I am not a slow driver but by the same token I am not stomping the gas to leave every stop light; but I want to! The sound it makes! Sigh. Nissan makes a lot of these vehicles and like all makes, there are going to be "lemons" produced and someone is going to get them. As far as I'm concerned though, overall the Armada is a fantastic buy for a large SUV.

A Drivers Full Size SUV
By John

2018 Nissan Armada Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

If you like driving this SUV couldn't be better. It's fully capable both on and off road and drives well in both environments. If you enjoy driving and a vehicle designed for the driver the Nissan Armada is it.

Love mu Nissan Armada
By Wes

2018 Nissan Armada SL 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

Love the my SUV