Used 2015 Nissan Armada Consumer Reviews - 16 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Nissan Armada Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:

I have owned 5 Armadas and buying a 6th.
By Robert Turner

2015 Nissan Armada SV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This will be my 6th Armada. I prefer the pre 2016 model. I feel like the post 2016 is just to pimped out. I have found Armadas to be reliable, capable and a gret value. they have walked me up winter mountain sides, past Jeeps, GMC's, with no difficulty. I always buy 4WD. The Anti Roll electronics really works well, as I discovered while dodging a deer one day. I would like to see more breaking power, as it is important when towing the heavy loads, and the trailer breaks don't always work. I appreciate that the 3rd row seat is actually a full size bench seat. I had a Suburban, the third row seat was a sad joke. The ride is a bit stiff at times, but I prefer it to a too soft ride. I have always been happy with Nissan products. I also have two Jukes, and NV3500 SL and a Murano. CVT transmission is a bit of a concern, but all working well so far.

Love the Armada
By Mike

2015 Nissan Armada SV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased this Armada after having two Pathfinders that I loved but needed more room. It was used with 20,000 miles. I now have 65,000 miles and have not had one problem. I think some of these other reviews are BS as I just had original breaks checked and they are still great. I will probably get 100,000 miles on original pads. I paid $32,000 for this vehicle which was 10s of thousands less that a similar Toyota or Ford Chevy etc. New. I have not had one problem since I have had it does absolutely everything we have asked it to do. Stereo with satellite radio is amazing as is blue tooth. Put this on your shopping list and you won't regret it. It's a huge value for price and performance!

An Armada and a 6,500 lb boat
By Jerry

2015 Nissan Armada SL 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I wanted a Toyota Land Cruiser. But it was $25,000. more than the comparable Armada. The first thing that I noticed is that it is spacious and will hold 7 adults. The second thing I'd the back-up camera. When I drove it I noticed the power. I does pull our 6,500 lb boat. Part of the reason that I wanted this vehicle is that it is rated to pull even more weight than that. It rides very smoothly. It is very well sound proofed. The suspension is very compliant. I'm very happy with the Bose radio, CD, Blue Tooth system. It has 4 drive modes, 2 wheel rear wheel drive, all wheel drive, 4 wheel high, and 4 wheel low. I have used all wheel drive for 300 miles at the cost of 2 mpg. We bought the car in November 2016.

Couldn't be happier!
By Dallas

2015 Nissan Armada Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD w/Prod. End 7/15 (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I guess I'm lucky as I don't have any issues as so many others have on this site. Purchased my 2015 Armada new and 15,000 miles later no issues whatsoever. It rides nice and quiet and great towing capacity. Leather is plastic like but so was my Suburban. I'm not paying 95k for an Escalade. I got this fully equipped Platinum for mid 40's. For the price I got a lot of truck and I'm very happy with it. Only bad thing is gas mileage but that was no surprise.

My second armada
By Bruce

2015 Nissan Armada Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD w/Prod. End 7/15 (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is our second armada. We still have our first armada as our second vehicle. 230000+ miles on it with regular maintenance. My fourth Nissan. Two frontiers with 250000+ miles each with no major problems, just routine maintenance