Used 2008 Nissan Armada Consumer Reviews - 46 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Nissan Armada Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:

Luxury with poor MPG.
By T. Glanders

2008 Nissan Armada LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Luxury with poor MPG.

Luxury all the way.
By T Glanders

2008 Nissan Armada LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

A luxurious vehicle with poor gas mileage.

2008 Armada
By Shawanna

2008 Nissan Armada SE FFV 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Beach blast
By clamscasino

2008 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Had a ford f-150 for 11 years ,time for a big change,bought an 08 armada. This thing is a beast so much fun to drive around in.
I drive it on the beach all summer and never been stuck or had a problem. As far as roomy, I put down the back 2 rows throw my dog in the back and it's like a one bedroom apt back their. As far as mpg sure beats the pick up truck.

The best part about it is customizing it. I tinted the front window, I lifted the truck 3 inches , beefier tires( put a set of nitto tires on it.) black fuel rims ,cold air intake system for even more horse power, and a flowmaster exhaust system to give it a nice rumble

One of the best purchases I've made!
By gs451

2008 Nissan Armada SE FFV 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Two years ago, I had been off of a my Lexus GX lease and wanted something bigger. I was interested in the new However, I just happened to stop by the Nissan dealer to look at the Pathfinder and fell in love with the Armada. It has everything that is needed in a vehicle of its caliber. The rear parking sonar is standard on the Armada while toptional on other large SUV's (should be standard on every large car for safety reasons). But it's been a true gem to drive and very reliable. Lease is about to end soon so I am looking into getting another Armada.I would definitely recommend this car to anyone looking for an SUV. Poor gas mileage, but it is reliable, safe and has good resale value later.

REAR PARKING SENSORS! They are a god send...all big cars should have these standard they have saved me a lot of money as I am quite the clutzy driver and have a tendency to hit things, but with this car, not a scratch! I also love the On-board computer and the interior layout of the car, it is very spacious and allows for much space for kids to put their things in. I would also say the rear climate control is also very on par with the Lexus I had prior to this. My base model (SE) is such a value and I love everything about the car.

Try to improve gas mileage! I know its a big vehicle, but still it would be nice if they made more efforts to do so. I know its a longshot, but an Armada electric SUV would be nice kinda like the Volt? Other than that, this car is a value for the money and I think its packed with all the bells and whistles one could ever need for a family hauler!