Used 2006 Nissan Armada Consumer Reviews - 78 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Nissan Armada

View reviews for a specific Armada model:

Love It
By Going Places

2006 Nissan Armada LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is a wonderful ride, could not imagine driving anything else. Will continue to look for nissan products in the future.

Overall appearance- heads above the rest of the field.

Door panels- location of the switches.

perfect suv
By landry

2006 Nissan Armada LE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

overall I think its a great suv. It's by far the best suv i have ever bought.

I love the way it looks so sporty and its overal apperance is very attractive. I am enjoying the buckt seats.

at this time i have no suggested improvements.

Best SUV for the money
By Max

2006 Nissan Armada LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

You cannot buy a better truck for the money. Any competition is at least 15k more and really not worth it. Enormous power, fantastic room, great comfort, stereo, & luxury. I traded a Grand cherokee & gas mileage is about the same, except that now I have a 3rd row, over 100+ more horses, and much more room. Don't throw your money away on any other SUV. The hardest part of driving this beast is keeping it under the legal speed limit. I've had it for almost a year and everyone that has an Armada that I bump into, loves it. You will too. The rear sonar parking system is nice, dual climate control, power liftgate and mirrors are a nice touch. Overall I am very happy with it.

Endless horsepower, enormous room, very comfortable seats (all 3 rows), turn signals on mirrors, power liftgate, flip up tailgate glass, too much to list...everything is great!

HID's would be nice, sunroof should be standard on LE.

Tank
By derejohn01

2006 Nissan Armada LE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Absolute Tank, Wife was rear ended 3 months after purchased. Armada 1 - Mini Van 0. Mini Van towed away and totaled, Armada, little fender damage. Gas mileage not as bad as you think and it has every comfort you could ever need.

Remote rear gate, Navigation screen and captain chairs in middle row.

front seats a little softer.

Best car ever purchased
By Henry Oliva

2006 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have had a very good experience with this vehicle. I would recommend the Armada to anyone. It is fun to drive and everywhere I go I get complimented on my Armada. I am a big guy and the space is incredible, I have never been in an suv with so much leg and arm room. My father is now thinking of purchasing one of his own. He says it looks sleek and very luxurios. If you are in the market for a suv, I give the Armada 2 thumbs up.

I enjoy the entire vehicle, My kids favorite part is the Dvd player. I like the comfort

Make the Dvd function a little easier to use, its not hard but it took me a little while to get it right.