Used 2010 Nissan Altima Sedan Consumer Reviews - 126 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

Good deal
By CAR CRAZY

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have had this car for a month and half and let me tell you I traded my 2010 Nissan maxima for this car and it's all worth it! The fuel economy it's amazing! Last long trip was for 350 miles round trip and I got 33 mpg! For a v6 this is very good. Pros:gas mileage, power, sport pkg, xenon lights, fun to drive, low co$t maintenance, reg grade gas and much more. Cons: noisy cheap tires, black interior and cheap stereo for the price of the car.

Gas mileage, power, sport pkg, xenon lights, fun to drive, low co$t maintenance, reg grade gas and much more.

use continental tires for a quieter ride and better stereo and more interior color options on the SR models. forget about the CVT trany bring the old conventional transmission back PLEASE!

Worst Purchase Ever
By Wendy

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I bought this car new and it was returned the next day for repairs. After two weeks I finally got my new car back and it now has over 500 miles on it, a dirty interior, and no new car smell. It is going back tomorrow for correction of repairs and cleaning. This car should never have left the dealer's lot. This was the first car I ever bought brand new, what a disappointment!

Nissan should do it right the first time. A new car should not spend its first two weeks in for repairs.

In Love
By Kenna

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Looked for 8 mths at only fuel efficient cars, considered the Mini, the Insight, the Civic, the Jetta TDI. Then, on a lark, because I thought it the most beautiful car out there, I finally drove the Altima and immediately fell in love. This is a great car! The ride is so smooth, I feel like I'm floating on air. I have comfort, beauty and function all at a great price. I have never been so happy to write a check.

The huge glove compartment, little doors cover up storage areas, big opening to rear doors, intelligent keyless entry and ignition, clear simple big display on dash, no clutter. And that smooth ride!

I would have liked automatic lights and fold-in side mirrors to come standard like I had in my 16-year old Subaru.

This car simply rocks!
By scandalous

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased my altima on 8.20.2010 and am very pleased with my purchase. It has 640 miles on it now and I am getting 27 miles to the gallon which is just as good as my last car. This is my third new car-I traded in a 2010 versa for my altima. I am a 21 y/o college student and it fits my needs. Also looked at the accord/camry/fusion but ultimately i knew i would get the altima. I Really wanted a 2010 maxima however it is almost the same car except the maxima costs more being that it is faster and has more features. I would recommend this car in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a sexy, safe, affordable, sporty midsize sedan. Will write another review later.

KEYLESS entry/start, turns heads wherever i go, has sufficient power yet gets great gas mileage, roomy, quiet ride, great stereo, trip computer, sporty handling compared to camry/accord.

improve front seats because they are flat and can be uncomfortable at times, make stereo controls on steering wheel standard for all models, more power for 4 cyl engine.

Great comfortable car
By tom

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have always owned GM in the past but decided to give Nissan a try. So far I like the car. Its really great on gas even in the city. Car is very roomy on the inside. Everything is in easy reach. Seems very solidly built. My only complaint is that the wind pushes the car all over the highway. Granted it was 30 mph winds but they really pushed it around. Other than that it has been a great riding vehicle and i would recommend to anyone

stylish and very comfortable

More insulation in the trunk area when it rain it sounds like water hitting a tin can.