Used 2010 Nissan Altima Sedan Consumer Reviews - 126 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

Could have changed this part.
By Carl

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

So far very happy with the car. Only some small complaints. Car rides very nice until you hit a sharp, quick bump in the road. Feels like you hit a brick in the road. Biggest complaint, but bought the car anyway is where they placed the 2 charger ports in the car. One at the bottom of the arm rest storage area and the other at the back of the storage in the center console. If you store anything in these area's, you'll have to empty everything out just to plug in a charger. I agree big time about what someone else wrote. They should have more options available. It's either nothing or everything. Big difference in the price tag.I paid $500.00 out of pocket to have a spoiler put on.

Looks classy. With the spoiler on it. The CVT transmission is great.

More option packages. Charger ports so you can use them easier. Cargo net for trunk.

Great car so far!
By kristian

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I absolutely love this car! I just purchased it a week ago and have fallen in love with it already. Great steering and maneuvering, great handling, size (inside and out), and space. I previously had a 2008 Nissan Sentra and felt that it was just too cramped so I moved up to the Altima and wouldn't change anything. I wanted this car for some time now and glad that I was able to move up.

The CVT, smart key and push button start. The ipod/aux input, gas mileage (I drive a lot for my job and it is as great as the Sentra), dual exhaust, color, space, smooth drive and handling, reliability. Pretty much everything.

I wish it would have came with more like the fog lights already installed, better stereo system (my sentra had a better one), and other key features that should of been included.

Nissan Altima 2010
By nissan

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Smooth, excellent engineering. The best car I have ever driven in the last 23 years.

One-touch. Your eyes are on the road.

I love this car
By altimaguy

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I narrowed my decision down to the 3.5 Altima vs. the 3.5 Accord. I drove both several times. While the Accord drove nice and had a little more back seat room, the Altima was a little zippier and had more fun technology for a little bit lower price.

nav system Rear-view camera BlueTooth Streaming audio

none

First time Nissan owner
By percboy

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

After 38 years driving conventional automatics and standard transmissions, the CVT took a little adjustment-your brain is so used to that sensation of shift points, that the smoothness of the CVT is strange. But after almost 1200 miles, I've come to really like it and enjoy it's performance- responsive and fun to drive. The manual mode is is a nice feature, when need to pass or just feel nostalgic. The styling is top notch, inside and out, with sl package you get a bunch of great features that add a lot of luxury for the price. Love the leather seating and automatic dual climate control! Gas mileage is great- averaging 28 mpg. I am impressed with how quiet and smooth the car is on all road conditions.

The CVT trans, exterior and interior styling, solid feel, fit and finish all around, dual exhaust tips, push button start,excellent brake balance and a just right combination of sport/luxury in a family sedan.

Loose the goose-neck trunk hinges! How Stone-age. Not fitting for a car at this level. I agree-the option packages need improvement. I wanted fog lights, but didn't want the tech. Package. So I had them installed as an accessory for $375 complete. Go with the all weather floor mats as well- a perfect fit