Used 2010 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews - 141 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Altima

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

Great Car!
By zekem

2010 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Bought the 2010 3.5 SR V6 black on black fully loaded (tech pkg, sport pkg, etc) about a month ago. Totally love it. It drives great. Nissan did a great job on the exterior design touches; it looks a lot nicer than the Accord and Camry.

Navigation system, 9 speaker Bose stereo system, side blinkers, 17" rim package, proximity keys, 270 Hp engine, pretty much everything.

auto window for rear passengers, electric/auto front passenger seat.

Love My Altima!
By Christine

2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is the best car I've ever had. The ocean gray is beautiful (so many people have commented on it). It is reliable, dependable, and super stylish. It also gets great gas mileage (I never have to fill my tank) :)

I love the spacious glove compartment, the sliding armrest, and the convenient radio station changer (on steering wheel)

I wish the windshield wiper extended over the entire window. It seems to leave a little strip on the driver's side (left hand side)

My 2nd Altima
By SDB

2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is my 2nd Altima. Just traded my 2007 in for the 2010. I guess my only complaint so far is the lack of nav and the position of the chargers. I drive over a 100 miles a day in my commute, the gas mileage is excellent, and the ride is very comfortable. From previous experience, I know if I keep up on my regular maintenance, this car will last well over 100,000 miles. Looking forward to seeing what Nissan does for year 2014, IF I decide to trade!

Handling, gas mileage

Reposition the chargers, standardize the options.

What a let down
By Disappointed

2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

If you value safety, don't buy a Nissan. The car is all over the road. I've never experienced something like this ever before. Also, there is no seat belt chime to remind you to buckle up! It's too bad they don't have the same policy as GM (if you don't like the car, you can bring it back).

So Far So Great update again
By grampa

2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Now have over 12,000 miles on our Altima in about 6 months since purchase. Still totally happy with it. Mileage, comfort, performance, etc. One of the best looking cars on the road.

CVT; mileage (high-20s in town; mid- 30s highway); interior and exterior designs; smart key; dash displays.

Move inside door handles in a bit for short-armed people like myself. Simplify available option packages.