Used 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe Consumer Reviews - 127 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

Looking Good
By Lee

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I really enjoy the impressive exterior styling and impressive acceleration that make this car fun to drive and be seen in. Great deals exist on new 2008's that are still in dealer inventory. Mine stickered at 32K, but bought for 26K.

Impressive acceleration, Exterior Styling, Comfortable, Supportive and Quality Leather Seating, Intelligent Key, Good Stereo.

Seat Belt Tension is too tight, Difficult Access to backseat from Drivers side.

Horrible
By Adriana

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I bought my altima coupe a little over a year ago. I have had nothing, but problems with it. I think I have been in rental more than my own car over the course of the year I've had it. Their is a problem with passenger airbag, tires are crap, makes ping noises all the time, engine revs to the point that it drives you crazy, and has horrible blind spots. The list can go on and on. I will never buy another nissan again!

Push start ignition and radio

Everything!

im bored with it...
By Maverick600

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I thought this car was going to solve my car buying woes...i was wrong. Its and okay car if you just want something to drive. I want personality in the car. Buy a civic coupe. Its cheaper. It gets really good gas mileage. The trunk is really small. I can fit 1 golf bag and a duffle bag...thats it. The sound system has good speakers for just the base model. If your gonna buy get a manual trans. Its gonna be more fun than the cvt...its boring. smooth ride. i will give it that. the interior is built around the driver and i feel comfortable when in it. Just really bored with car. Would be awesome as rear wheel drive.

Interior okay. Great button layout while driving. Love steering wheel controls. Sound system :-)..Good amount of cup holders too.

Need more trunk space. rear wheel drive (if possible but i know it cant happen) Better handling. Make CVT trans with paddle shifters.

Love My Coupe
By Charlie

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I've had my 3.5 SE coupe for 6 months now and really love it! My favorite feature is the CVT in the shift mode - lots of fun to drive out here in the country. Haven't had any mechanical problems but only has 5,000 miles on it. Drove it all winter and had no problems with the snow (live in Toledo Ohio so we've had our share). Everyone in work loves the way it looks - precision gray with black leather. Car is a little nosier on the highway than my Monte Carlo SS was but this is my first foreign car so I guess I need to get used to it. Salesman didn't tell me the car needs to run on high test gas - gets about 21 mpg city/hw

CVT shifter in manual mode, exterior styling, handling, love the XM radio and the Bose sound sytem

How about a spoiler for the coupe! Passenger seat not comfortable for anyone over 6ft. Make the engine so it runs on regular gas not high test.

Great Balanced Car!
By DanTheMan89

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

What a great car! This is the second car I've owned, my first was a gas guzzler. Stepping down from a Trans Am WS6 5.7 liter engine to a 2.5, I didn't expect the Altima to have much power at all. Man, was I wrong this car is a joy to drive. It's very spirited with the CVT, but also can get great gas mileage. I've been averaging 30mpg, 40 on long trips. Handling is superb also, I live down a long back road with many curves and It's exhilarating navigating the turns. I love the exterior of the car, It's just gorgeous and stands out from the crowd. I get compliments all the time! If your looking for a all around balanced sporty ride, look no further this is the car.

Push Button Start, Powerful 4 cylinder engine, overall beautiful exterior looks, spacious trunk for a coupe.

I love everything about this car, only thing is I wish it came with Alloy Wheels, no biggie though.