Used 2007 Nissan Altima Sedan Consumer Reviews - 302 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

88,000 Going Strong
By TB

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

88,000 miles and no major or minor problems except Bluetooth (who cares). 3.5 liter and 26 MPG highway with synthetic oil. I drive this car hard it it never fails to throw me back in the seat. Economical, strong braking and flawless tracking keep this thing king of the road. Best car made, bar none, at any price!

Engine and transmission smooth. Bose rocks!

Navigation update DVD needs to be priced reasonably. Key fob acting up, but I haven't swapped it out for the recall.

My Altima is falling apart
By Not Happy

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My car has been fine until the warranty expired now the car is falling apart and Nissan does not want to stand behind their vehicles. I had the electronic door locks replaced at 20K. The issue start happening after the warranty is up and now Nissan refuses to fix it. In addition my windows don't roll down anymore and the Nissan dealership wants $700 to fix. They made this car too complicated and I don't trust the reliability. I am selling it and buying something else. This was my second Nissan and most likely my last.

the car is too complicated to remain reliable.

Ok car
By T

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I will never buy a car with the CVT transmission again. Engine noise is awful. But very comfortable car.

Better than my 05 altima
By Blackhaus50

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Great car, lots of room for the driver and in the back seats for adults! Lots of power with the 3.5

push button start,3.5 got zep! bose radio, leather seats

BIG blind spot when making left turns! And the battery in the key chain dosen't last long.

Another great Altima!
By Big Ben

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is my 3rd Nissan Altima 3.5SE and I have loved each of them. My other 2 were both 2002 models with the 5 speed manual. This one is the CVT and doesn't have the same throttle "GO" feeling although it packs 30 more HP. The interior is a HUGE upgrade and is more refined. I LOVE the bluetooth feature and the heated leather seats. The BOSE stereo is better than the previous models. This sedan is still a sports sedan, but doesn't look at good and isn't as fun the drive as the 5 speed models. Overall I love this car!

Bluetooth, heated leather, BOSE stereo, keyfob

Power from a stop, more aggressive look or option like SE-R