Used 2007 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews - 303 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Altima

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

Good & Bad
By malloryexoh

2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This car has been fun overall, I have had some problems with it though. It is very high maintenance. I have had to replace the stereo once. The lights from the info kept fading in and out. Now, my second stereo is doing the same thing. My lease is up in a couple weeks, so I'm not going to bother replacing it. It also seemed like every time I turned around, I was having to get my oil changed. And the tires absolutely awful. They are almost completely bald right now. The take off is a little slow at first from a red light. It takes a while to get its speed, then when you accelerate after gaining speed, it takes off like lightning. I know its only a 4 cyl, still. Fun first car though!

Push button entry & ignition, exterior design, sound system (not stereo/radio), fun to jump in and go, interior design, brakes

Rims, tires, stereo/radio design & engineering, better take off

88,000 Going Strong
By TB

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

88,000 miles and no major or minor problems except Bluetooth (who cares). 3.5 liter and 26 MPG highway with synthetic oil. I drive this car hard it it never fails to throw me back in the seat. Economical, strong braking and flawless tracking keep this thing king of the road. Best car made, bar none, at any price!

Engine and transmission smooth. Bose rocks!

Navigation update DVD needs to be priced reasonably. Key fob acting up, but I haven't swapped it out for the recall.

My Altima is falling apart
By Not Happy

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My car has been fine until the warranty expired now the car is falling apart and Nissan does not want to stand behind their vehicles. I had the electronic door locks replaced at 20K. The issue start happening after the warranty is up and now Nissan refuses to fix it. In addition my windows don't roll down anymore and the Nissan dealership wants $700 to fix. They made this car too complicated and I don't trust the reliability. I am selling it and buying something else. This was my second Nissan and most likely my last.

the car is too complicated to remain reliable.

Ok car
By T

2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I will never buy a car with the CVT transmission again. Engine noise is awful. But very comfortable car.

Better than my 05 altima
By Blackhaus50

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Great car, lots of room for the driver and in the back seats for adults! Lots of power with the 3.5

push button start,3.5 got zep! bose radio, leather seats

BIG blind spot when making left turns! And the battery in the key chain dosen't last long.