Used 2006 Nissan Altima 2.5 Consumer Reviews - 8 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

Bought a used Altima that had 150k on it.
By Matt

2006 Nissan Altima 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

The vehicle it's great to drive every day the stock stereo is clear and has good sound. Upgraded air cleaner helps with mileage and performance. I really like this car for my daily commute. Has room in back for 2 car seats with the center console down.

2006 NIssan Altims
By fohne

2006 Nissan Altima 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Immediate recall on engine. Replaced within first month. Never was truly happy with car, paint job went bad after 5 yars. 9 years later head cracked, no indicator lights or any prior warning.

great car so far
By erin

2006 Nissan Altima 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 2.5 SL used a few months ago after trading in my hummer H3 (i know, big change), and have not been disappointed yet. Fun car to drive, gets great gas mileage. average around 28 mpg. Only problem was 3 days after buying it, came out of a store and the battery was dead. Got a jump and called Nissan and they told us to either call and have it towed in (they would reimburse us), or go buy a battery and they would reimburse us for it, which they did with no problem. Have no problem driving in the rain, car does great but have yet to drive it in the snow... i know that's a big complaint with a lot of people. Has a lot of wind noise in driver side door. Other than that, great car.

sporty, great pickup (even in the 2.5L), love the bose audio system and steering wheel controls

none so far

first nissan for me
By special

2006 Nissan Altima 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

although i looked at several cars the altima seemed to be the best buy for the money. it rides good, and is a good looking car. it has most of the nice options that add a lot of dollars that a lot of other cars charge a lot extra for. i got the 2.5 special model although i got hurt and have not been able to drive as much as i would have normal i have no complaints at this time

the storage compartments placed in all the right places.leg room as i am heavy and tall it is easy to get in and out trunk space is good for a mid sized car. it also handles well on the highway

i could do without the yellow lenses on the dash gauges.there is an annoying glare from the dash to wind shield on a sunny day

Excellent
By Kristen

2006 Nissan Altima 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

When I am behind the wheel I feel so powerful I automatically have a smile on my face I can say I am in love with my car.....

THe lights, the seats