The 2017 Nissan 370Z is a sharpened, purpose-built tool when it comes to sports cars. If you're looking for something with nimble handling and a relatively affordable price, the 370Z could be worth checking out.
- Rewarding to drive thanks to sharp steering and precise handling around turns
- The rev-matching manual transmission is easy to shift.
- The V6's lack of refinement is off-putting
- Lots of road noise on the highway
- Small windows and a low seating position mean big blind spots
- Little cargo space, even for a sports car
- Limited tech on base trim.