Used 2016 Nissan 370Z Coupe Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 370Z model:

Great Sports Car value!
By Paul

2016 Nissan 370Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

A great sports car all around. Great engine and engine sound at RPM. Tire noise somewhat noticeable inside the cabin but this can be expected from a sports car. Only downside I see is gas mileage (26MPG) on the highway and a lack of power seats in the base model I have.

Really Cool 370Z
By V Baker

2016 Nissan 370Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

This is truly a fun sports car with plenty of acceleration, great suspension and overall a beautiful car. Granted the Z has not changed much in years but still offers drivers a true adrenaline rush and no matter what they its still one of the fastest cars on the road.

+why you should or should not buy a Z
By Mike Griffin

2016 Nissan 370Z Coupe Sport 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

You should buy a Z if your looking for a fun driving experience! You shouldn't buy a Z for going from point a to point b because there's times you don't get to point b. Numerous times I've found my self passing my designations ( point b ) and just keep on driving because of the thrill I get while driving rhe Z.

13 years in the making
By Nay Nay, San Diego, CA

2016 Nissan 370Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I fell in love with the 2003Z, my mechanic had one. At that time I was a single mom with two daughters to raise. My love for the Z never waivered. Fast forward 13 years to 2016, for my 69th birthday I got my Z. She's the standard automatic coupe. I decided to lease first because after all I was 69 years old and didn't know, being up in years, if this car was the one for me. Well I've had her a year and have turned 70 years old this month. When my lease is up I plan to purchase her or lease the 2019. Drove her to Las Vegas and on the open highway she handles the curves like a dream. The Z is simply GREAT EYE CANDY, I get lots of looks and comments. My mechanic says its one of the most reliable sports cars on the market. He went on to say that the Z almost never breaks down and if it is towed its more than likely been in an accident. It roomy to me, back in 2003, weighed almost 300 pounds and have very long legs and I had enough room. Now with the 2016 and weighing only 145 pounds it's more than enough room. I have no issues with the trunk space, purchased a coffee table and I got it in the trunk along with several bags of groceries. Would have liked the standard model to have adjustable motorized driver seat. I'm retired so the Z was attainable.

Worth the money
By Vijaiendran sv

2016 Nissan 370Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

If you are looking for performance at its best for the cheapest cost. This is your car. Dont expect to look for Porsche performance or bmw interiors or miata mileage. This has its own craze among people and Nissan provides the best in class for the bucks spent.