Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used 370Z for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
1 out of 5 stars

After 1 year &2600 miles and top is beyond repair

Jeremiah Lee, 10/08/2015
updated 10/10/2016
2014 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

A piece of plastic felt off from within the top damaged the headliner. Under warranty repair, the headliner was replaced. In the process, the outter top was damaged and needed replacement. Three attempts and with each attempt further damage was done to the top. Holes were drilled onto the frame to tie the top down and the top could not be fully attched to the frame. The gasket also could not be fully attached to the frame either. repair advisor at dealer informed me that this likely can never be repaired. The top opening and closing mechanism failed complete at the end. I have been out of the car for 6 weeks. At the end traded in the piece of trash. I ended up taking a lost of $15000 and traded in this piece of trash.

2 out of 5 stars

4 out of 5 stars

Love my New-Used Nissan 370Z Roadster!

Shelina Berry, 02/23/2017
2014 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

You need to be short and small to own this car. It can be tough to get in and out of. Also, forget being able to put the seats back to rest. There is no storage, so hope you don't need to travel. That being said, this car is awesome. It is amazingly fast, and takes curves sweet! I am so happy with the car (despite the rough ride, which is standard with most sports cars). I love having the top down and seeing people give me thumbs up, nods, or a "nice car". I wish it was a little more roomy, but what do you expect for a sports car. The dealership I purchased the car from was amazing. They were willing to work with me and gave me quite a bit for my trade in to make this car affordable for me. I can truly say when it comes to buying another car, I will use this dealer again! And the Nissan. I don't see myself parting with it any time soon. :) Cheers Roadsters.

2 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars

BEST sports car for the $$$ and great convertible!

Phil, 04/22/2020
updated 10/24/2022
2014 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I have had many sports cars and this one is THE best. Love the handling and just the right amount of power. Way underrated. ok, now i have had it for almost 5 years and I agree with my original assessment. Too bad they do not make the convertible any more. I will likely keep this one for a long long time. Handles great, perfect acceleration and hugs the road. All the car I need, and it still turns heads.