Used 2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Consumer Reviews - 27 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Good reliable little sports car
By Liz

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Owned for 3 yrs. It got totaled in my own driveway parked, a guest rammed into into when foot slipped from brake to gas pedal. Hate to see it go but did not have a choice. Loved the stick shift and great on curves. Hightly recommend this car. Not good with storage, trunk space, must limit your grocery shopping to about 10-15 bags or so, large boxes more limited. My only complaint

I want a Nismo!
By Linda

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love that it can get out of its own way! Hit the gas and go!

Finally got my Z
By Jay

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had a 2006 Nissan Altima SE-R, the four door version of the Z, when I needed a four door. I always wanted a Z and now I have one. This car is as good as I was hoping it would be. Its fast, handles great, great seats, front visibility is good, the brembo brakes are awesome, the nismo wheels look great - 18" in the front and 19" in the back, the stock exhaust is just right. Yes the bose stereo could be better and there should be an aux input. There is some road noise but I love the sound it makes and feeling the road, I wanted a sports car and I got a great one! I can't say enough good things about my Z - Its AweZome!

AwZome
By Umar Nazir

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is one of the best cars ever created. it handles well, drives well and Is fast. love it

First Z car, not first fun car
By MJB

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Very low center of gravity, wide footprint.

I'm switching the audio, suspension and wheels/tires to improve the driver experience and overall handling. I think the car is well balanced for the price, but a few thousand dollars in the right areas and you have a very competitive handling car with a good driver experience inside.

The motor is a thing of beauty. Stock sound and power is plenty to get up to high speeds - 90-130+, although I believe the suspension and wheels need to be upgraded to fully realize the VQ35HR's potential.

The exterior styling is timeless and I really like the hood on the HR (07/08) models. HID projectors are a classy touch that provide excellent visibility.

I love this car. It is a visceral machine with an unmistakable racing DNA. This car wants to be thrown into corners, drifted through wide curves, and pull out of corners. Just a great experience overall.