Used 2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Consumer Reviews - 25 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Finally got my Z
By Jay

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had a 2006 Nissan Altima SE-R, the four door version of the Z, when I needed a four door. I always wanted a Z and now I have one. This car is as good as I was hoping it would be. Its fast, handles great, great seats, front visibility is good, the brembo brakes are awesome, the nismo wheels look great - 18" in the front and 19" in the back, the stock exhaust is just right. Yes the bose stereo could be better and there should be an aux input. There is some road noise but I love the sound it makes and feeling the road, I wanted a sports car and I got a great one! I can't say enough good things about my Z - Its AweZome!

AwZome
By Umar Nazir

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is one of the best cars ever created. it handles well, drives well and Is fast. love it

First Z car, not first fun car
By MJB

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Very low center of gravity, wide footprint.

I'm switching the audio, suspension and wheels/tires to improve the driver experience and overall handling. I think the car is well balanced for the price, but a few thousand dollars in the right areas and you have a very competitive handling car with a good driver experience inside.

The motor is a thing of beauty. Stock sound and power is plenty to get up to high speeds - 90-130+, although I believe the suspension and wheels need to be upgraded to fully realize the VQ35HR's potential.

The exterior styling is timeless and I really like the hood on the HR (07/08) models. HID projectors are a classy touch that provide excellent visibility.

I love this car. It is a visceral machine with an unmistakable racing DNA. This car wants to be thrown into corners, drifted through wide curves, and pull out of corners. Just a great experience overall.

2008 Nissan 350Z Interior
By nissedoff

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The interior paint/coating on all plastic panels (door, dash, etc) scratches off with normal use to reveal a white plastic.
Nissan knows about this and chooses to do nothing about the problem. I own five different cars all older then the 350 and more mileage, I don't see this in any of those cars.
This is unsightly and started soon after warranty expired, 36 months.
I have to have all these panels removed and painted by body shop.
Also, my power windows motors quit, also known problem Nissan chooses to not solve.
I do not recommend Nissan.

Grandtouring AT
By tommy86

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd 350z, my first was a 2003 touring 6MT And hydroplaned it on hwy doing 80 mph Vdc was off.. wont do that again, however i now have a 2007 grandtouring AT due to broken pelvis dont like the clutch, love the new HR motor much faster, but i really miss the manual trans, VQ35 TILL I DIE!!!!

Vq35HR, XM radio, bluetooth

Tire wear, headlight condensation!!