Used 2007 Nissan 350Z NISMO Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used 350Z for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

NISMO Z Best Performance Value

NISMO Z, 01/30/2009
NISMO 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I read the professional reviews by Edmunds and was a little concerned where they stated the car was not a daily driver, etc. I loved the styling much better in person than pictures. The body and added performance bits were for me though. I have been driving the car for a year now (and in the winter with winter tires and different rims) all I have to say is that this is definitely a daily driver car and I live in NE Ohio. The Sport suspension and killer looks never fail to impress. Added the NISMO intake kit and wow what a sound. As good a ride as any performance car. Go figure... It all depends what you like. I have driven 14K miles in this car.

Best sports car in its price range

Francesco, 11/06/2020
NISMO 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

350z nismo will get a lot of attention compared to a base 350z i owed an 03 350z and got compliments every once and a while because it was clean and i had some mods. lol my de had 245k miles and still running strong. hard let it go tho i had a blast in it, but it was time to get my dream car. i now own Nismo #188 and it is amazing, mine is near stock and by far out performs my 03 in every way. Not to mention i break necks left and right because its a clean 350z nismo!!!! im suprized that where i live people actually know of them and just how rare they are. Never getting rid of my nismo. for any 07-08 need to keep an eye out for the gallery gasket its very common on these cars but other than that no issues ever. Very extremely happy with my 350z nismo.