Used 2006 Nissan 350Z Consumer Reviews - 104 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Nissan 350Z

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Dream Car
By Tracy Galloway

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Best vehicle I have ever owned for performance, fun, and overall highway comfort. Nissan has a real winner in the 350Z and it is beginning to show with the numbers of 350s on the road these days!

Love the exterior and interior features, great sound system and overall seat design and comfort.

Not much to improve... probably will add bluetooth features in future years.

Unnatural Love
By Jason Langford

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have an unnatural love for this car! This is the first car I've owned that truly makes driving an exhilarating experience. It provides ample leg and head room for those of us who are 6' (or taller). I am able to see out and around the car very easily, unlike other roadsters I drove. The convertible top is a breeze to operate and goes through its whole cycle in 20 seconds flat. The manual mode is really handy for keeping the wheels on the ground around tight curves and corners and to keep the car under control through those pesky school zones. I would highly recommend this car. A great performance car, with great style at a great price. Gotta go! Places to go, Porsches to pass.

Engine, interior, handling, design, love it all.

The only improvement would be an auxiliary input for iPod or mp3 players in the Bose system.

A great value for the performance
By DanR76

2006 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I went from a Lotus Elise to a Mini S JCW package to this wonderful 2006 Nissan 350z (Daytona Blue). It is a lot of fun to drive. I get a ton of looks when I drive by people and with the new wheel packages over the old alloy look, makes this ride look even more tricked out. I got an AVIC Pioneer NAV put in it and it monitors my G-Force acceleration which hits 1G on occasion when I launch out of the gate. It is not my primary car so I am not sure how the day to day drive would be or long trips would feel on the back, but it is a great care if you like attention on your car for all the RIGHT reasons. I highly recommend this ride!

Exerior appearance and wheel package.

Interior could use a better finish on the dash and center console.

Not your Daddy's Sports Car
By Bill

2006 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this car New Years Eve (yes,the dealership was open Sunday before the holiday). Performance/handling is great. Have to constantly look at the speedometer to check my speed. The car is that smooth. I can even fit my golf bag with a few pieces of soft luggage, no problem. Even though this is a performance sports car I get better mileage with the Z than my SUV. The only negative is the tires can't be rotated,and they are not cheap (18"front/19"rear).

Style-Performance & Bose in dash 6 disk CD changer

storage in door panel could be deeper... retractable cover in rear to hide contents of hatchbacks. A model with a hardtop convertible-

The Nissan Z
By Bill

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This 2006 is my third 350Z.....I have always purchased new cars and the 350z is by far the best ever. It looks great, it is very quick and very maneuverable, gas mileage is reasonable 25 highway 17 city. The car is not good in snow, rear wheel drive, light weight and very powerful engine team up against good traction when roads are very slippery but you can learn to live with this one drawback and take a bus or cab when roads are treacherous. All around this is the best car I have ever owned. It beats any Other Brand car I ever owned. It is a two seater so don't expect too much living room but the rear space is adequate for most. I love this car absolutely no question about it.

This car is quick so do not abuse it. The "quick" comes in handy when trying to squeeze onto the parkway...It is very responsive so be careful not to oversteer. Keep off snow, PERIOD! But otherwise it is safe to drive. Do not buy this car if all you want to do is race around like a moron. Enjoy it

I love this car the way it is. No changes needed!