Used 2005 Nissan 350Z Consumer Reviews - 191 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Nissan 350Z

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Hello Lover!!!
By Connie

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have loved the Z for years, and when the new body style came out I had to have one. It is absolutely amazing!!! I constantly get comments on the looks of the car, and every time I drive it, it is such an amazing experience!! Wish everyone could experience such a sports car. You look at the car and just say to yourself "HELLO LOVER"!!!

Exterior, and performance!!

I like it!
By Tennz

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Love the Z. It load, firm, fast, and fun. I commute in mine every day 60 mile each way. I get an average of 28 mpg, I have seen 31 mpg on the freeway and 19 around town. I have owned Mazda and Mercedes roadsters and this is by far the best. Others have complained of blind spots. I have none, you just have to set the mirrors correctly. I will buy again.

Seats, dependable, and looks

A better stock radio system. If you don't get the Bose the stock Radio is bad, bad, bad. Better tires the stock tire will only go about 20k.

GREAT CAR FOR THE PRICE
By Suns2006

2005 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my Nissan 350Z Roadster Convertible just a few months ago and I love the exterior. If they would leave the exterior alone and focus on making a high quality/high tech interior, this car would be above and beyound for what you get. The 280hp engine is awesome. I get from 0-60 so quickly that I blow everyone else around me away and leave them fading into the background. The only con I have with this car is the quality of some of the interior materials. The leather is crap. The interior design overall is boring. I hope when Nissan comes out with its next version, they spruce up the interior and do minor modifications to the exterior. Nissan keep up the good work!

I love the engine/power. Exterior is sleek and beautiful.

Interior is blaw and not of highest quality.

Nice head-turner
By Mikester

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my blue roadster about six months ago and it's been fun to drive on the back roads of California. Amazing how steady it is above 100 mph, but frustratingly heavy clutch at road speed. Handles great and most of the Z's gremlins have been fixed under warranty (buzzy shifter knob, rattling axle bolts(!?), failed air bag sensor, etc).

Steady power band above 80mph, compliments from passers-by, exhaust note, turn radius, seat heaters, the smile it brings me on a summer day. Fairly rare to see one, compared to the more pedestrian Boxster (here in the Bay Area, at any rate).

Needs more reliable stereo, tach and tire monitor; less austere interior, spring-loaded rubber air dam like the Vette--too easy to scrape speed bumps! Dead pedal area should be larger. Clutch chatter when coasting at 5mph. Minor gripes for a cool car.

Awesome!
By Rocket Z

2005 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I never thought I would say it...AWESOME! I have never had more fun driving a car. I got a great deal (saved $20,000.00) off the price of a new one. Test drove both and could not justify the price difference to buy a new one. This car has it all. Pleased and in my favorite color...RED!

Fun to drive!