Skip to main content

Used 350Z for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...47

Pros
Cons
4.75 out of 5 stars

Great Car

rioleck, 03/01/2011
2004 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned this car for about 1.5 years so far and have driven it over 30k miles. It has been both a daily driver to work and used on 1000 mile trips. The car handles very well with good acceleration and braking. Overall this is a comfortable car for me at 6'1". The seats hug you so you don't feel like sliding out of your seat around sharp turns. There is now over 120k miles on the car and it still drives very smooth with zero problems.

4.5 out of 5 stars

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

rugosports, 03/16/2012
2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

What a fun car to drive. Gas mileage is OK . I was use to it because I went from a Mercedes SUV which required High Test gas to this. If your looking for a car that never get old this is the one.

5 out of 5 stars

Just test drive it!

David, 03/23/2010
2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I wanted to go American, but reliability purposes I went for Japanese Muscle. So far I've not been disappointed. I get compliments all the time. I drove this car 3000 miles across the country and loved every minute of it.

4.63 out of 5 stars

NISMO 350Z str8 out of showroom!

jsprunner, 12/02/2010
2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Was getting ready to leave the dealership until I saw the NISMO version sitting there. Bought it on the spot with no regrets. Weekend car, so the miles are low, but every time I think about replacing it, those thoughts all goes away when I get get it back out on the road. Amazing value (performance vs cost) and fun to drive!!

4.13 out of 5 stars

350 Z Base Coupe Owners

Charles M. Anoff, 08/27/2006
2004 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

6-spd standard transmission. Handling excellent. Performance very good. Comfortable to drive. Replaced exhaust with twin Borla. Replaced speakers with after-market. Excellent sound. City driving can be somewhat punishing with standard suspension. Highway driving is a dream!

12345...47