Used 2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Consumer Reviews

Used 350Z for Sale
Select your model:
12345...47

Pros
Cons

Great Car

rioleck, 03/01/2011
2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned this car for about 1.5 years so far and have driven it over 30k miles. It has been both a daily driver to work and used on 1000 mile trips. The car handles very well with good acceleration and braking. Overall this is a comfortable car for me at 6'1". The seats hug you so you don't feel like sliding out of your seat around sharp turns. There is now over 120k miles on the car and it still drives very smooth with zero problems.

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

rugosports, 03/16/2012
Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

What a fun car to drive. Gas mileage is OK . I was use to it because I went from a Mercedes SUV which required High Test gas to this. If your looking for a car that never get old this is the one.

Just test drive it!

David, 03/23/2010
Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I wanted to go American, but reliability purposes I went for Japanese Muscle. So far I've not been disappointed. I get compliments all the time. I drove this car 3000 miles across the country and loved every minute of it.

350 Z Base Coupe Owners

Charles M. Anoff, 08/27/2006
2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

6-spd standard transmission. Handling excellent. Performance very good. Comfortable to drive. Replaced exhaust with twin Borla. Replaced speakers with after-market. Excellent sound. City driving can be somewhat punishing with standard suspension. Highway driving is a dream!

Showing a little age

James, 10/08/2008
Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Just hit 57,000 miles. Replaced the original tires with Nittos. Great tire and highly recommended. Had the fuel sensor go out about 5,000 ago. $800 repair. The drivers side window went out 500 miles ago. Other than that I am pleased. 28-30 mpg on highway road trips and no other problems (fingers crossed).

12345...47