Used 2004 Nissan 350Z Consumer Reviews - 442 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Nissan 350Z

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Best Z I've owned yet
By AJ

2004 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is my sixth Z. I love this one the most. The smooth power/torque is really nice. I love the support of the aftermarket on this car. I also own a modified Trans Am and even though the Z isn't as powerful, it's more fun to drive, use around town, and gets a lot more looks. This is a tossable car with good power. It has good room for a two seater. I actually love the interior and all the features. Thanks Nissan for bringing the Z back !!! Reliability has been A++++ I believe I'll get 200K out of this Z as well.;-)

Six speed, center glove compartment, handling, power, styling, engine bay, front, rear struts and ease of modding.

Front brake pads. Stock pad dust too much. Replaced Turbo option T-Top / Targa option. Better stock speakers - replaced, nice now.

Great Sports Car
By Jack

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is a true sports car. On the interstate this car is like a rocket! People stop me to talk about my Z and tell me how they would love to own one. This is the car that I have always wanted. I have had my 2004 1/2 touring model Z for 3 years and I have never had one problem with it other than trying to keep my speed down on the highways. If you have to commute at least enjoy the drive.

The 6 speed stick.

Improve the driver's side vision.

Buy It!
By V

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Great styling, great handling, awesome performance, Very reliable (it's an import). Everywhere I go people stare. Want a sports car? The Z is "the" sports car. There's nothing out there like it, There's nothing out there that performs or handles like it either. Never an issue with it. Also one of the easiest cars to mod.

Exhaust sound, and gauges.

Moon or Targa roof. More horsepower.

2004 nissan 350z
By griff

2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I am a very aggressive driver and this car takes it very well and handles like it is on rails. The only problem I have found is that the tires wear out really fast front and rear. It gets excellent gas mileage considering the power the car has. I drove the car on a trip 5 hours straight and was very comfortable. I would rate this car a 9.9 out of 10.

The looks and handling would be my favorites.

I love my ZZZZZZ
By Eileen

2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have had nothing but positive driving experiences with this incredible sports car. It's handling and speed capabilities are only for the person who really enjoys driving. Southern California is the perfect place for this wonderful automobile.

The speed and handling.

My only complaint is the visibility at night, on the freeway...otherwise it is all good.